Luggage Valet is Awesome!

Sure glad I ran across this post because we had intended to use the luggage valet and see Ft. Lauderdale by water taxi. Our flight (Southwest) doesn't leave until 9:30 p.m. so my choices were to rent a car or a day room. Not much difference in price so we opted for the day room and hopefully the hotel shuttle will drop us off at the nearest water taxi. If not, then we will take a cab. If it is a lousy day outside, we will be glad to have the hotel room. We now at least have a home base and ride to airport when ready.

Check the form I linked to above. I believe Southwest does not participate if the flight is after 6pm.

Yes that is why I was so glad I saw this post. I was planning to use the luggage valet but now realize that my 9:30 p.m. flight is not eligible. I booked my day room yesterday. Hopefully no more surprises! haha Really looking forward to IOS in March B2B. First time for us on RC.

• 3 months later...
How many bags allowed per person?

I have seen it listed as 2 bags per person only but not sure where I saw this. Maybe I dreamt it ??

Also, does anyone know what is the cutoff time for Southwest out of Seattle -- the earliest, not the latest?

Edited by Cruise Raider

I have seen it listed as 2 bags per person only but not sure where I saw this. Maybe I dreamt it ??

Also, does anyone know what is the cutoff time for Southwest out of Seattle -- the earliest, not the latest?

we had two people and five checked bags. We registered five with our reservation. No problem