Excursions on Cruise Personaliser ?

Southendweather

We are on Britannia in May and our shore excursions can't be viewed in our cruise planner!

Thanks for the replies: This is the message displayed:

Shore excursions are not currently available for one of the following reasons:

• Shore excursions are not yet on sale.
  • Shore excursions are not available for this port.

You can use the menu for each port call, but none are there.

Just a thought, as yet we have only paid the deposite, final balance not due until end of February, could this be the reason?

Keith (Southend)

Keith - We go the day after you...and ours are showing the exact same message. It is usually 12 weeks but if last year is anything to go by we got an email from P&O when they became available.

But we are not going until end august to Canaries and we can view ours. If we are going after you how come we can see ours already??????

We don't go until May 28th 2016 but atm there are no excursions listed on the personaliser, how long before a cruise do they normally appear. This is for Arcadia to the Fjords J605.

Keith (Southend)

failing that, go on your cruise on the normal pando web page and you can look at the excursions on there.

If you see any you like ring pando and say you would like to book x y and z, but you cannot do it online.

Seriously though a lot of them are very easy to diy.

We go on an Oceana cruise to the Mediterranean during the first week in May and our excursions are not there yet - apart from one offering tickets to the Historic Grand Prix in Monaco which is run every few years with lots of Classic racing cars, which has been available since before Christmas presumably because they need to book tickets. My husband is very enthusiastic about this! I am told that the excursions will be on line soon.

We are also on the Oceana cruise during the first week in May. Will probably only book the Florence transfer (depending on price - there are lots of transfers companies who offer something similar) and the other cities are pretty doable privately.

I did wonder this, it seems logical. Balance not due to the end of February so will have to wait. :rolleyes:

Keith (Southend)

Don't know if it was a coincidence but our trips were available to view just after we paid the balance of our cruise. That was middle of January and we are cruising 22nd April - 6th May.

last year i sailed 1st june and i booked and paid my first trip on new years day.... this year i am sailing 27th june and still nothing keep checking every morning, i just want the prices of the trips so i know where i am financially!

I like to budget for these things as well, plus pay in advance saving hefty bills after the holiday. No panic, but it would be nice to have an idea at the costs as there are a number of things that interest us.

Keith (Southend):confused:

last year i sailed 1st june and i booked and paid my first trip on new years day.... this year i am sailing 27th june and still nothing keep checking every morning, i just want the prices of the trips so i know where i am financially!

Just checked my personaliser and they are now showing up for our cruise. I had to click on the location pop down menu as it was still saying not available. We go on the 28th May 2016 and I haven't payed the final balance yet.

Keith (Southend):)