Suite lounge

Kathie13

That is my understanding. Only on the oasis class ships. Liberty had a Suite Lounge, but I do not believe they have the extra hours for wine and beer

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thanks again John. We are booked on the Harmony of the Seas which is an Oasis class ship, so to clarify, does this mean that they should have the free beer/wine from 11-11 in Coastal Kitchen?

Thanks again John. We are booked on the Harmony of the Seas which is an Oasis class ship, so to clarify, does this mean that they should have the free beer/wine from 11-11 in Coastal Kitchen?

Technically, the free soda/wine/beer from 11am to 11pm is a Suite Lounge perk located adjacent to Coastal Kitchen.

Depending on where you hang out during the day the walk to the SL for couple of $6 beers isn't worth the walk. We spend most of the day at the suite sun deck, which is a good distance to the SL. I would have to get two beers at the SL to have one left by the time I got back to my deck chair that my DW was hogging for me.

During the day, I just buy a drink if I want one. Not worth going back to the suite lounge just to pick up a free drink. However, the lounge is located close to the Windjammer (Oasis) so handy to grab a drink before or after lunch.

Evening drinks is great though. Nice big area to relax and right next to Coastal kitchen.

That is a negative, only in the SL.

We do enjoy the suite lounge and all of us (3 adults) still purchase the drink package.

The DH for the variety of drinks offered other than listed. But if we go to the lounge he will use drink package

Me, cause if I'm in the promenade I do not want to walk up quickly drink a drink and go back down to eat pizza or whatever.

Seems like a nice perk, but we just still want the flexibility.

Now mind you I usually order on sea days about 6-7 drinks and on port days 3-4.

Yea I sip on them, and if they get watered down or I do not like them or I want to try something else ......no harm.

But it is just easier for us to do it this way.

Now the DD yup 23 year old gets her moneys worth and more.........

Safe travels.

So glad this topic came up here. We have just booked our first RCI cruise in an Oasis Sky Crown Loft Suite and can not seem to get definitive answers concerning what is , or not, provided in SL/CK. All previous cruises have been in a Disney 1 bedroom suite or Princess suite so everything on RCI is new ... and exciting , I might add .

So , the info I have gleaned here is that on Oasis , in the SL , you can get beer , soft drinks and water beginning at 11 am ??? Am I understanding correctly? I also read that "certain" wines are complimentary in CK during lunch ????

We are very excited about trying RCI and look forward to our cruise in a few months. There is a wealth of information on this site from folks with , apparently , an enormous amount of knowledge to share and I will be scanning these Boards regularly as a "first timer" on RCI.

That is my understanding. Only on the oasis class ships. Liberty had a Suite Lounge, but I do not believe they have the extra hours for wine and beer

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yes Liberty suite lounge hours are about the same as concierge on other ships with wine.beer and drinks from about 5 to about 8:30, but I dislike there choice of wine so we get drink package anyway

Yes Liberty suite lounge hours are about the same as concierge on other ships with wine.beer and drinks from about 5 to about 8:30, but I dislike there choice of wine so we get drink package anyway

Liberty Suite Lounge cocktail hours are 4:30-8:00.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 11 months later...

Just to put two more cents in, a year later I might add. DW and I were on the first voyage out of FLL on Oasis after the TA when the suite lounge was brand new. At the time they gave 11a-11p FULL diamond drink menu in suite lounge gratis. That did not last long, but that was a fun and extremely cheap (as far as drinks) cruise. Too bad they ended that VERY quickly.

So glad this topic came up here. We have just booked our first RCI cruise in an Oasis Sky Crown Loft Suite and can not seem to get definitive answers concerning what is , or not, provided in SL/CK. All previous cruises have been in a Disney 1 bedroom suite or Princess suite so everything on RCI is new ... and exciting , I might add .

So , the info I have gleaned here is that on Oasis , in the SL , you can get beer , soft drinks and water beginning at 11 am ??? Am I understanding correctly? I also read that "certain" wines are complimentary in CK during lunch ????

We are very excited about trying RCI and look forward to our cruise in a few months. There is a wealth of information on this site from folks with , apparently , an enormous amount of knowledge to share and I will be scanning these Boards regularly as a "first timer" on RCI.

I have to ask. How was your cruise, and have you done additional on RCL since? I've been on Carnival, NCL, and of course RCL. DW and I are loyal to Royal as we find the atmosphere, perks, and general feel of the ships superior to the other lines. What is your impression?