Reduced deposit $99

PekingeseLady

Just got a call from my PVP as Carnival is having a reduced deposit, only $99 a booking. I've been wanting to try a Cove balcony, and want to try the new Vista so I booked a B2B for Dec. 2017 only $198 deposit total for the two of us for the B2B. My cruise details showed $99 deposit on each booking number. I'm so excited!!! Mexico in 6 days, Hawaii Dec. 2016 and now Cove balcony on the new Vista Caribbean Dec. 2017!!! :D

I mentioned this on another thread but I feel not many people know this so it bears repeating

these deposit sales are great but if you price match to a lower price, you will lose this sale and immediately need to pay for the standard deposit right away or they will cancel your cruise.

They also dont always tell you this and some people find out too late.

So if you price match, please know you will pay the full deposit.

I mentioned this on another thread but I feel not many people know this so it bears repeating

these deposit sales are great but if you price match to a lower price, you will lose this sale and immediately need to pay for the standard deposit right away or they will cancel your cruise.

Thank you for posting this important reminder.

Did your PVP mention when this deal ends? May have to book the Pride for next december now!

I believe it ends Sat. Jan.30th, I also got a VIFP email today with the same sale but I already deleted it because I had just booked, LOL My PVP said the sale included price protection also, so I would beable to price match. I noticed this too on the email. Maybe something new?

We booked a 5 day cruise last week which offered a $50 onboard credit.

The same cruise is now offered at the same price but without the onboard credit but rather offering a reduced deposit. It seems one "deal" ends as another begins. I would rather have the onboard credit!

The reduced deposit is not a big deal to me, paying a bit more now means less to pay later!

We booked a 5 day cruise last week which offered a $50 onboard credit.

The same cruise is now offered at the same price but without the onboard credit but rather offering a reduced deposit. It seems one "deal" ends as another begins. I would rather have the onboard credit!

The reduced deposit is not a big deal to me, paying a bit more now means less to pay later!

I agree. Take the $50.00 and pay full deposit.

I had two offers. 50% off deposit or $99 deposit. I did the 50% .. it was the same price and just $50 bucks more but we get a whopping 50 bucks OBC.

I actually booked because of the 50% off deposit (it works great for my budgeting) and saw it in a direct mail piece... which I never look at until this last month and had it sitting on my desk to check out.

Anybody knows if we can book the reduced deposit sale on the embakation day of a cruise so we can have the OBC as well as the reduced deposit?

I am embarking saturday on the FAscination and was wondering if we would be able to do both? :confused:

We are Canadian so the longest I wait to pay more the better chance I have to get a better exchange rate...

Anybody knows if we can book the reduced deposit sale on the embakation day of a cruise so we can have the OBC as well as the reduced deposit?

I am embarking saturday on the FAscination and was wondering if we would be able to do both? :confused:

We are Canadian so the longest I wait to pay more the better chance I have to get a better exchange rate...

Yes you can, I booked a cruise under the 1/2 off deposit sale while we were on board the Breeze. Got the OBC for the sale, the OBC for booking on board and 1/2 off the deposit.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! PekingeseLady For bringing this to my attention!

Already had the Breeze coming up but I just took advantage of the $99 room deposit and booked 3 cruises on vista!

1st is oct 21 2017 my B-day cruise!

Next is April 15 and 21, 2018 B2B sailing!

April 18 2018 will be our 20th anniversary so YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I booked on Monday and the price dropped Thursday. I was able to price match without the full deposit because of the reduced deposit sale!