Does anyone know why

Does anyone know why the Oasis class ships pricing for specialty dining packages are more expensive then all other class ships?

I am waiting for when it gets too high and nobody goes to the specialty restaurants on board the ships. In my opinion, the prices are way too high.

Sadly people will continue to pay. I also think the suites are way overpriced. Don't know how people afford it. We would rather stay in an inside room, not eat at pay restaurants and cruise more often

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Whatever the market will bear. Though in my opinion, it's not bear, it's bull ;):D

I'm fairly frugal so a lot of the extras are too expensive for me to justify. I won't do spa services. I've done Chops Grille once, back in 2010; never since then as they have significantly increased the cover charge.

From my perspective, shore excursion pricing is also getting out of hand (weak CAD doesn't help). I don't think I'll even do a beverage package any more as I didn't on my most recent cruise and it worked out fine (I used to get Refreshment). Too much to pay for sugar water and I certainly don't need that much if I don't want to become diabetic. I bought only one mocktail for $4 and enjoyed it (and the money that remained in my wallet) very much :D