FLL airport to Miami Transportation

Eve

Flying into Fort Lauderdale for our cruise as airfare to Miami was off the charts expensive. Has anyone used a reliable car service to transfer from FLL airport to Miami, then again from Miami cruise port back to FLL airport?

Preferably we'd like to use a car service or a private shuttle service where we can prearrange specific pick up times.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

For private car service the most often suggested Miami provider is Larry's Limos. Go Airport, based at FLL, also offers private towncar service.

A taxi between POM and FLL will run about $75-80+ on the meter for a comparison.

We used a shared shuttle with QLS. Excellent service. Price to our Miami Brickell area hotel was $20 each. From POM back to FLL was $15 per person. Will be using them again next winter.

For private service we used Larry's Limos a few years back. Good service there too, but higher cost and not necessary for Dh and me.

We just got home yesterday from a week on the Reflection and we used QLS to get to the FLL airport. They were terrific. Initially I booked for them to pick us up at 10 a.m., but we woke up early and decided we wanted to get going, so I phoned them and they picked us up promptly at 8 a.m. no problem at all. $15 each was nice too!

We are using SAS transportation this coming Friday, FLL to Miami/Brickell hotel area and then from the Miami cruise terminal back to FLL. It's $15 per person. I'll report back here on Friday to let you know how the first part of the trip goes.

We've used SAS before and liked their service very much. They were at our hotel for our scheduled pick uptime and got us to the POM when they said they would. Return trip to Fort Lauderdale was just as timely. A huge plus. We hate waiting. Plus you can't beat the price. Highly recommend them. We are using them again for our 3 April 2016 Eclipse Cruise. The OP probably isn't interested as SAS is a shared ride and the OP stated they were looking for a private car service.

Edited by davekathy