Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

Sorry for interrupting your fantastic review Yorkvillian, I just have to give Suite cruiser this message:

I hope you do a live review. You fit into the same category as the boys - hilarious!

Thank you so much :) Now I might, LOL!

Edited by SuiteCruiser

You know, reading this review is ALMOST as good as being on one. This has been so entertaining. Next thing you know all of us cruise addicts will start a Go Fund Me Page for you to go on more cruises (with the stipulation that you must do live reviews) just so we can get our daily fix while reading CC at work. ;)

Why is it that all good things have to come to an end? Yorkvillian and his ship are back in port. Your next cruise can't come soon enough for all of your subscribers. Selfishly, we are hoping for an other great review.

Thanks again for bringing us along. It is appreciated.

Andrew

ce7d78ac0eb6adb6562b634c99cb1a75.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for great review! I'm trying to decide on hibachi or two trips to Cagneys. How did it compare to Oasis hibachi? Was their any upcharge based on which protein ordered or if it was a combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you edoin', brother? I'm in St Maarten, heading out tomorrow to rub shoulders with the Elite on Windstar . Andrew sent me over here, I'll catch up when I get back on Terre Firma.

I'm not doing good since we have to leave today. Have fun Maureen!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app.

Edited by Yorkvillain

Been reading ur live thread awesome write up. I can't wait for May when me and mom sail her for Mother's Day week. What bar did u like the most and what age ranger was there mostly. Thanks sorry ur sail ending tomorrow :(

I liked 5 o'clock somewhere bar on waterfront the best. It had a good mix of all ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

++

LOL! No iv'e been testing it over in he rechnology forum, there is a topic on uploading photos to cc.

When2 I right click on your photo and do a copy image address it says

Tapatalk powers the CC app so that's why it says that...... I think. [emoji3]

Excellent job, YV! I really appreciate you taking the time to let us all tag along. I'm still suffering from cruise withdrawal, and I'm not sure if this helped or made it worse. :)

Btw, I also enjoyed reading through your other review threads - all great reads.

I'm looking forward to hearing some final thoughts when you have a chance!

A victorious final trivia event of the trip - sports personalities.

Lol @ team name. I'm surprised you didn't fall asleep half way through.

Thanks for great review! I'm trying to decide on hibachi or two trips to Cagneys. How did it compare to Oasis hibachi? Was their any upcharge based on which protein ordered or if it was a combo?

It was one fee ($29 pp), no other upcharges.

We liked the Teppanyaki on the Escape much more than the hibachi on the Oasis. But to be fair, when we went to the hibachi on the Oasis it was the first week that it was open after being added in dry dock. I'm sure by now there have been changes and improvements.

also, did you have unlimited wifi or a certain number of minutes to use? I'm trying to decide on perk for second cabin after dining assume 250 mins of wifi plenty.

I bought the unlimited wifi package before I left home. I believe it was $206 or something like that.

Excellent job, YV! I really appreciate you taking the time to let us all tag along. I'm still suffering from cruise withdrawal, and I'm not sure if this helped or made it worse. :)

Btw, I also enjoyed reading through your other review threads - all great reads.

I'm looking forward to hearing some final thoughts when you have a chance!

Lol @ team name. I'm surprised you didn't fall asleep half way through.

Lol. Thank you. I'll put together some final thoughts either today or tomorrow.