Rose Wholesale

OP, I know you only asked about size but, have you looked at any reviews for that site? There are complaints about high shipping costs and the sizing is way off, among other things. Cheap is not always a bargain.;)

Apparently, TJMaxx is having a good online sale.

OP, I know you only asked about size but, have you looked at any reviews for that site? There are complaints about high shipping costs and the sizing is way off, among other things. Cheap is not always a bargain.;)

Apparently, TJMaxx is having a good online sale.

Thank you for the suggestion. I did place an order and the dress plus basic shipping, tracking and insurance was less than$13. I plan on using the dress as a bathing suit cover-up. If it doesn't work out, it is a lesson learned. I will update when I receive it.

hopefully, since you've read the reviews, you ordered a dress that would be 3 sizes larger then what you'd normally buy.

I do have friends that have ordered from them. The photos online are exceptionally cute. IRL, not so much so.

With a swimsuit coverup, you can't go wrong, it'll be great.

hopefully, since you've read the reviews, you ordered a dress that would be 3 sizes larger then what you'd normally buy.

I do have friends that have ordered from them. The photos online are exceptionally cute. IRL, not so much so.

With a swimsuit coverup, you can't go wrong, it'll be great.

Thanks for the encouragement. I did read some reviews today and they are not positive. So, I will wait a few weeks until the dress comes in. At least my tracking number works.

Most of these online dress companies from China use the Asian sizing, so their xlarge is more like a xsmall in Contemporary/Misses. Their sizes are even smaller than juniors sizing. I remember when I went to China and my dad took me to a fancy shopping mall in Shanghai. The two shopgirls there were arguing what size to give me, medium or large. At the time I was 102 lbs.

Edited by whataboutport

Has anyone ordered from RoseWholesale? They are located in China and do have some cute dresses for cheap. I was specifically interested in how their sizing compares.

Thanks!

A gal pal orders swimsuits from China. Very slow in delivery, but sizing is quite small! She orders a size larger and they are still a bit smug. Remember, the girls/ guys are built different than Americans. Otherwise, she likes the clothing

• 2 weeks later...

Got my order today. What a joke. I had ordered the XL which is so small I had trouble getting it on. I am not thin but I think this would have even been too small for DDIL. I will see if she wants it for a bathing suit cover-up. If not it will go in the trash or to Salvation Army.

Lesson learned.

I would be hesitant to order from them again. Their sizing is way off as many of you told me.