Elite Tier Benefits

Tayscot

So they take a $10 bottle of spirits and give you a $3 can of soda.

How did you come up with $10 for a 50ml mini bottle of spirits provided in the elite minibar setup?

Those are not for sale on the ship but they do sell 375ml bottles of spirits beginning at about $18 so I don't understand why you think a 50ml mini bottle would be $10.

Edited by Astro Flyer

How did you come up with $10 for a 50ml mini bottle of spirits provided in the elite minibar setup?

Those are not for sale on the ship but they do sell 375ml bottles of spirits beginning at about $18 so I don't understand why you think a 50ml mini bottle would be $10.

the price doesn't matter. It's still one for one. But $10 was what RS quoted me.

the price doesn't matter. It's still one for one. But $10 was what RS quoted me.

Yes, it's one for one. :)

I've never heard of the 50ml bottles being available for purchase...maybe RS gave you a price you wouldn't pay & hoped that you would purchase a 375ml bottle for about $18 instead? ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

The price varies. All the 50 ml bottles- $4.95 for the Gin, Vodka, Scotch & beer $6.25 for the Courvoisier.

Outrageous for you ask me. :p

Yes, it's one for one. :)

I've never heard of the 50ml bottles being available for purchase...maybe RS gave you a price you wouldn't pay & hoped that you would purchase a 375ml bottle for about $18 instead? ;)

They do have a reorder tag thats usually with the mini bar with prices to replenish those airplane bottles. ;)

The price varies. All the 50 ml bottles- $4.95 for the Gin, Vodka, Scotch & beer $6.25 for the Courvoisier.

Thanks...at those prices ($20 for 200ml) it makes the 350ml bottles (beginning at about $18) appear to be a bargain. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Yeah it may have been $5 each to replace the two, and I misunderstood it o be $10 ea, either way, wasn't paying it.

Ask Stewart.

Yes if you ask your cabin steward he will tell you to call Room Service.

The cabin steward has nothing at all to do with your minibar.

Room Service are the only people who can swap out your Elite MiniBar for Coffee Cards. or swap particular items.

Just use the phone in the cabin. Room Service button is clearly marked on it.

Has anyone had experience with sending cleaning out after the 1st formal night & getting it back by 2nd on 7 day cruise?

My experience has been from 48 hours to a crazy high of 5 days on my 3 Regal/Royal cruises during the past 15 months.....24-36 hours on the 4 Grand Class ships during the same period

Ask your Steward, he'll have the best information for your cruise.....you should be ok :)

Edited by blkspy

You seem to have bad luck. On the Pacific Princess for the 50th Anniversary Cruise with 64% Elites (but only 418 of 653 passengers) we had a notice that turnaround would be 72 hours. Three out of four times we had our laundry back the next afternoon and only once was it the second afternoon. We did have our laundry outside our cabin door by 8:00AM and our steward would bring our laundry down as soon as he came on duty in the morning.

My husband and I are both Elite; in the past we got one mini bar setup at the beginning of our cruise and one midway through. I heard this has been discontinued and you now only get one setup for the cruise even if both are Elite. Does anyone know if this is true?

My husband and I are both Elite; in the past we got one mini bar setup at the beginning of our cruise and one midway through. I heard this has been discontinued and you now only get one setup for the cruise even if both are Elite. Does anyone know if this is true?

that is correct, only 1 per cabin, even if both passengers are Elite.

We are both Elite.......

Its always been only 1 per cabin. At least for us it has.

If you got 2 in a regular cabin then you were lucky.

we booked a 15 night cruise out of Singapore, we did not realize that is was two cruises back to back, they replaced our minibar on the second stop in Singapore. So if you search your cruises and see that it is actually B2B you will get a second setup. Full suites get one for the suite and one for Elite.