All Things EARTH... part 2

CCHelp

Laurie, when do you cruise again? I'm sorry I can't remember, there's just so much going on.

I'm like Kim, enjoying the jewelry conversation but not feeling like I have too much to add to it. I'm very interested to know what you pick for the cruise.

You made a comment a while back regarding prints and jewelry and why you think you might enjoy solids so much more because of the ability to add whatever jewelry you like to make it your own. I'm wondering about the flip side of that. I have so many prints! I enjoy them so much...I think I have a "thing" for fabric...that I wonder if that is what has stopped me from getting into jewelry as much.

Living in our loft apartment has really satisfied a desire I've had for a long time to simplify life, living smaller and with less. I'm a wannabe minimalist...and have been for so long. It has felt so far out of reach for me though, for so long...it's still surprising to me to find myself within reach of something that has been relegated to indulgence by watching documentaries and shows that feature "tiny houses", which fascinate me btw...not that I think I could ever get as small as some get, though I'm tempted to find out after DS goes off to college.

Anyway...DS has orientation beginning on August 10 and there are some parent elements to it. It's one of the first opportunities we have to meet with other people and I'm eager to put forth the best version of myself for this. That, and we are enjoying the downtown scene quite a bit, getting out of the house in more of a recreational way than we have in the past...and I'm realizing how little I wear my "normal" clothing, falling back on the comfort of my exercise clothes (not even just activewear) more than I want to.

It's hard to break habits, but for all the moving and packing, I just wear exercise clothes and this has been going on since late April now...so it's very much become the norm to just put on yoga capris (which drive me nuts with no pockets) and an exercise tank. Not the most flattering, especially since few are Earthy colors.

So, after the first pass at the weed out process through the clothing, I'm trying to put together a capsule wardrobe from the things that not only fit me, but fit me well and make me feel good about my appearance. It's really difficult!! I can't believe how difficult actually...and part of my dilemma is around what Mom has called "bossy clothes". I think she picked up the term from some interior designer that talked about how some colors, fabrics, flooring, whatever was bossy in a room and didn't play as well with others. I think I have a lot of bossy clothes that don't mix and match well.

My goal is to do the Project 333. Have we talked about this before? Anyway, I'm trying to gather a good set of 33 items that will help me be able to get ready quickly and with confidence for when we go to the new school for whatever and go out. My goal date is before August 9...like I said, orientation starts on the 10th...and crazy enough, our transfer date to the new apartment is August 9. School actually starts on the 14th, and we want to be finished moved up to other apartment before that. With orientation also happening on these days, I just won't have time to be able to fuss about my outfits, so I have to get that fussing out of the way in advance.;p

Anita , I had that same problem. I wanted mix and match clothes for all my events. Florida is super casual and our life style is casual so I only needed casual and slightly less casual clothes plus gym wear of course . That is why I gravitated to JJill . All my clothes from there mix and match and I can pull an outfit together instantly . I still have some bossy clothes but not many and they seldom get worn. I even get my gym wear online at champion (yoga pants with pockets) . I think it is easier to select a wardrobe like that (33 pieces ) from just a few brands rather than trying to mix and match a lot of brands .

Sally, building a new wardrobe would be a whole different exercise and I agree that finding a store or two...brands or two to build from would probably be way easier than shopping all around. I'm just shopping my closet right now though.

I'm going back to something that I did a long time ago when I first started working out and was serious about my health with my 40th birthday and cruise celebration as my goal. It's a no buy policy until I literally don't have clothes that fit.

I'm not sure if anyone else has been dealing with having so many sizes in their closet? It's frustrating to try to get dressed and sort through clothing trying to remember what fits and what doesn't. I think Laurie deals with this in the opposite way...things in her closet may be too big. I remember those days too. For whatever reason, it's scary to get rid of things. Or rather, maybe it's worrisome and anxiety producing. The whole what if scenario...

Anyway...I've accomplished my goal, for the most part. At least for the current weather's clothing. At least until some things that are still packed are dealt with in the permanent apartment. I'll wait to share until I have pictures.

OK...I don't think that I've accomplished any great thing here...meaning that I don't feel like I've nailed any particular style or whatnot...I've basically sorted through my clothes, picked out the ones that I like the best for whatever reason...the ones that are most suited for the current weather and circumstances, and called it done.

Here's what I have:

Legged Bottoms:

Full_Size_Render_5.jpg

From top left down...

1. Patterned capris...these are BOSSY.

2. Khaki shorts...the short story is that I finally decided to cut these off to the length that is most flattering. No hem.

3. Olive shorts...same as khaki shorts and I also cut these off to the best shorts length for me.

4. Dark denim jeans...these are supposed to be straight leg jeans but because of the length they have billowed out weird, but I decided to treat them like boyfriend jeans and roll them up that way and I think they are super fun, so that's their look now.

5. Dusty Olive (they are a more ash-olive green than they appear here) cargo gypsy pants...I'll call them that because they are elastic waist and have some elastic around the hems too. They hit that sweet spot of loose without being baggy.

Skirts:

FullSizeRender_7.jpg

(The quality of the photos is somewhat grainy, but that's because I used some filters on my camera to try to get the best color representation, I think...anyway) From left to right...

6. Knee length, asymmetrical hem...red, orange, brown, etc knit pattern. I actually made this skirt...

7. Calf length, straight through hip, tiered olive green knit skirt

8. Maxi length, straight to flared coral, blue, black knit pattern

Casual dresses:

FullSizeRender_6.jpg

9. Aqua short sleeved knit (with pockets!)

10. Green short sleeved knit...this is a very poor quality dress I picked up on the cheap from Walmart. The fabric is very soft and it's very comfortable, but the fabric pills horribly (it was a nightmare after wearing it with a seat belt) but considering how much walking around downtown we are doing, I'm keeping it for a bit.

Dressier dresses:

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

11. Our dress! (Laurie has the same one)

12. Chicos hankerchief hem, cold shoulder blue pattern

Long sleeved shirts:

FullSizeRender_9.jpg

While these are longer sleeves...they are gauze, so, very lightweight.

13. Blue 3/4 length sleeve peasant style

14. Ivory "fancy" peasant style...I wore this in NYC. I think this is the shirt I wore when we met up with Margaret...:)

Sleeveless tops:

FullSizeRender_12.jpg

15. Gray/green print...this is my one sleeveless that isn't super fitted. All others are tank tops.

16. Heather olive sleeveless overskirt...this is the best thing. I like to wear this over my fitted tanks.

Short-sleeved shirts:

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

17. Green peasant...I think this is that slub fabric. I really like it! I don't seem to have issues with this.

18. Burgundy print peasant...same lightweight slub fabric...

(both of these seem to have some serious static issues right now though...)

More short sleeved:

FullSizeRender_8.jpg

19. Turquoise (I know, but it is more BLUE than pictured) knit tee

20. Patterned Desigual cap sleeve

Tank tops:

FullSizeRender_10.jpg

I like to layer tank tops...

21. Coral cami

22. Pumpkin tank

23. Blue-green tank

24. Dusty Aqua textured tank

25. Dusty burgundy tank

26. Burgundy textured tank

27. Deep green tank

Scarves:

FullSizeRender_11.jpg

After looking through a lot of old pictures...I realized that the tank plus scarf look is a lot more flattering on me than the tank alone...so I'm going to try to be more open to wearing the scarves on a regular basis. From left to right:

28. Blue and green watercolor-like pattern, long rectangle

29. Multicolored flower pattern, huge rectangle

30. Coral tone on tone, long rectangle

31. Ivory, beige, coral-pink floral pattern, infinity

Boho Bandana:

FullSizeRender.jpg

32. Boho Bandana...my friends gave this to me as a going away gift. They really listened to me tell them about all this color stuff. They really paid attention to the colors to pick out one they thought would work for me...I think they did an AWESOME job!

So technically...shoes and jewelry are all supposed to be a part of this 33 for the Project 333. I'm not going to follow that at this time. One thing at a time. I'm sure this was hard to follow...if I could make it all into a nice package like TVF, I would, but I didn't want to wait to get it written up...partly for my own benefit. Mostly for my own benefit.

It breaks down to:

1 pair of jeans

1 pair of casual pants

1 pair of capris

2 pairs of shorts

3 skirts

4 dresses

1 sleeveless blouse

7 tank tops

1 sleeveless overshirt

2 short sleeved blouses

2 short sleeved tees

1 3/4 length blouse

1 long sleeved blouse

4 scarves

1 Boho bandana

32 items

As per the Project 333 rules, things like underwear and exercise clothes aren't included. For myself...I also have a very few items of activewear (not necessarily exercise clothes) including one Athlete short...that I didn't include here because I want to try to get away from even the activewear when we purpose to go to an event or out.

I'm going to see how this works out for me. It's a somewhat sad goal, I suppose, but my goal is to wear normal clothes more often.

I also didn't include my concert shirts...that's a whole separate category really. I'm working out how to incorporate them more in a more fashionable way. Meanwhile...I keep them to wear to specific events, the next one for sure will be the Foo Fighters concert in a few months.;)

Anita, I think I could do something like this. Les & I decided to go through our race (5K to marathon) shirts & try to only keep a few (I was the merchandise director for Pikes Peak Marathon for 25 years, I have 10 large tubs of marathon stuff). The marathon is coming up in two weeks so I'm motivated. I'll take the stuff I'm eliminating to the Peakbusters (women who run the peak) dinner & make quite a few folks happy (they don't sell these things any longer) & Ill gain space!

By the way, the green travel pants go perfectly with the orangey floral shirt that Laurie, Margaret & I have.

Melody

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Laurie, Karin said to go to Coki Beach for snorkeling)the fish were everywhere. Trunk Bay on St Johns. If you just want to sit on the beach (she doesn't do that much) go to Maegens Bay (picture) d5719371d51a94758a61f73cccd650f2.jpg. Melody

First, before I say anything else, I have to tell you that I just love your scarves. The 2nd and 4th ones I love so much! Whit tells me something about patterns. Are any of them newer purchases I might be able to find in a store or online?

First, I don't own a solid scarf at all. Well, there is one. But all my scarves are prints otherwise, and I have quite a few. I am realizing that I like florals. That being said, I like the very first scarf as well, but not as much as the other two. And the third reminds me a bit of the patterns I usually don't wear, but it is very pretty.

Our dress! I almost wore it to the wedding, but it was a daytime wedding, with the ceremony outside. And knowing the bride and groom, I knew the wedding would be a bit more casual than some outside weddings might be. The dress I picked was right for the occasion, as I did not want to wear anything that was darker. I just wanted what I chose to say summer.

I think the olive dress is really easy to wear. It's comfortable, and looks great on.

My cruise is September 2nd, by the way.

I like all your tanks too. The one you called burgundy, is it from Target? I have one just like that in a warm purple, and I wear it quite a bit. I never used to wear tanks, but I have a few of them from Target that I love. It's great how they always have so many colors to choose from. I have a rust color, olive green and the warm purple textured one. I was thinking of adding a few, as they are such a good basic item to wear by themselves or by layering. For me, layering is more based on weather. I don't layer tanks. I use a tank as a base layer, then add a sweater or cardigan, then if it is needed, a scarf. It may also go under a sweater.

The idea of the 333 is a good one. For me though, it seem like I need so much variety in my wardrobe. Part of it is required - working in a bank is very, very conservative. What I wear to different places is based on the function I need. I think it was Margaret who said it's like wearing a uniform. The part that isn't dictated by the event is dictated by my personality.

You have a hectic schedule coming up, Anita. I look forward to hearing more about how you are liking your new area to live in. You have so much going on with your son too, and I believe you said your husband can work from home now, right? So many changes.

Margaret, I just love that picture. I'm really looking forward to my cruise! Thank you for the ideas as well. I would like to nail down the excursions.

I didn't realize it at the time,but those necklace photos I posted aren't very good. I will have to take new photos. The pearl necklace is beautiful, but I'm still deciding. I know that if I don't find anything that jumps out at me, I have options.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Laurie...those scarves are several seasons old so I don't think that you can purchase them new now. I know I ordered the multicolored flowers online, and I don't recall where...I know that the rosy and beige colored one was from Target. All my tanks are from Target. They are just easy, inexpensive, good enough, many colors to choose from tanks.

I'm not sure how I would approach the whole idea of a minimalist wardrobe if I had to work outside the home. Especially in an environment like you do Laurie. I look at what I have and it is all very casual. It's very one note...but I don't have extremes in my day...my life is pretty one note...and I don't say that in a negative way...but I can imagine the requirements of work, a certain level of social life or whatever...it would stretch a wardrobe out.

What you said about feeling summery for the wedding. That was one consideration for sure if what I picked out to be in rotation right now. I have some other shirts that I put away that would work for the weather but I felt like they weren't very summery...that's always been a challenge I think...finding the Earth colors that seem appropriate to wear when it isn't Autumn or Winter.

I'm really beyond trying to tell what a color really is online. It's promising that the green is paired with a bronze bracelet and gold shoes. The way I think about things...it's definitely worthy of ordering to see.

Melody, that sounds like a wonderful thing to do with all your marathon stuff! One of the best ideas from the one book I read is to keep the best. Not to have to get of it all, just keep the best.

Question though...not to derail your effort. Have you ever heard of a tee shirt quilt? I admit to having several tubs that full of tee shirts intended for quilts.

Anita, I made our girls tshirt quilts & pillow shams when they went to college using race shirts that they'd worn. They just don't fit my style any longer & I'm not sewing as much as I did. You have to block & back each shirt prior to sewing or they get lumpy.

We each have several favorites (denim long sleeve, a hoodie& a couple of tech shirts & a winter jacket) that we'll keep. That leaves 2 big tubs of hoodies/sweatshirts, 2 tubs of jackets & 6-8 tubs of tshirts/technical shirts, hats & visors. I'll need a truck to transport it! Melody

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Melody...it's going to feel so good to pass that stuff along!

I haven't made a tee shirt quilt yet. I'm in the process of making one but I'm using a different method. The shirts I'm using are in good condition and don't need the help of the stabilizer, so I'm making an all knit fabric blanket. I purchased one from WDW when we were chaps for DS' 8th grade trip and I love it. I'm using my serger to piece together the knit panels and I'm going to back it with fleece and then hand tie it. I started it before we planned to move. Addressing all the tee shirts is among the first sewing projects I'll undertake once we're settled in the new apartment. I'll need to do the more traditional quilt with the older shirts that are more threadbare though. It'll give me a chance to use a quilting tool for my sewing machine that I haven't yet used, but owned for more years than I can remember.

Anita , That 33 wardrobe looks perfect for your new life .I really like adding scarves to outfits . It just gives them a punch of color .

Laurie, That dress is really pretty in green.

Melody , Great way to get rid of some extra stuff . I restarted my ebay selling . I used to be a top seller of women's dresses for over eight years but I lost interest . Now I am just selling odds and ends from our house . .I usually just give stuff away but I decided to try selling a few things . To me it's amusing to see what people will buy . I bought a new car so I sold the owner's booklets from my old car for $16.99. I could not believe someone would actually buy them.

I am finally going to start writing a list for our cruise to Cuba . It includes toilet paper since Cuba is bring your own.

Laurie...those scarves are several seasons old so I don't think that you can purchase them new now. I know I ordered the multicolored flowers online, and I don't recall where...I know that the rosy and beige colored one was from Target. All my tanks are from Target. They are just easy, inexpensive, good enough, many colors to choose from tanks.

{{{Snip}}}

Speaking of scarves.... Here's my quick attempt at relevant participation.

I'm wearing (what I hope is) a warm pink teeshirt and capris today (old & from LL Bean). I noticed a little spot on it (from the laundry), so I threw on a print scarf that I never thought of pairing with it before. The color in the scarf in more orange than pink, but it really seemed to work. Here's a pic

Jane

2a56e0f663645ccc8b90c3d63a45d6a5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sally, building a new wardrobe would be a whole different exercise and I agree that finding a store or two...brands or two to build from would probably be way easier than shopping all around.

This is the strategy I have for work clothes, to stay with brands that I know fit well so that when I replace worn things I don't have to start shopping from scratch all the time. I'm heading that way with my casual clothes as well now that I have a better handle on the styles that work best for me. I still have those one-off TJMaxx finds, though, can't go without those. :)

I'm not sure if anyone else has been dealing with having so many sizes in their closet? It's frustrating to try to get dressed and sort through clothing trying to remember what fits and what doesn't.

Yeah, I'm there too. I get frustrated looking at all the things I like that don't fit right now. I have a plan to get back on track and lose some weight, and generally be more healthy now.

DH and I got home Monday night, and I have so much to catch up on since we were away for 2 1/2 weeks, but I had to stop in here and say hi and see what ya'll are talking about. Anita, I love your mom's comment about "bossy clothes." I always think of those things as "yelling at me." As in, not part of the outfit's conversation. DH and I have been talking about that as we shop for new furniture for the apartment.

It turned out that when my mom moved to nursing care at the end of May, my dad apparently started giving away some of their things because he believes he is moving to Florida soon. It was especially painful to learn that some of her paintings were missing, though we were able to find some of the smaller works. My sister and I had to immediately sort through all her clothes and jewelry, and my brothers helped me sneak in to safeguard the family photos and mementos. The upshot is that I have two big boxes sitting in the entryway that I have to sort through because we didn't have enough time to do all of that.

I mention this because as you might imagine, "stuff" is not really important to me right now when I'm just missing my mom. I think about that streamlined life I want and it seems to recede just when I feel like it might be possible. I know that someday I may be in a more sentimental mood so I don't want to dispose of things that I may regret later. I also have piles of paperwork to deal with. Dying is a complicated business, apparently. I had no idea.

On a fashion note... I did pick up this cute top for $13 at Kohls in Michigan. It's a maternity top but because I have a belly it fits really well! I like the bow behind the neck, because I wear my hair up a lot in the summer:

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2883021/maternity-aglow-print-pleatedtee.jsp?color=Beige%20Floral&prdPV=11

Laurie, that dress in Emerald is beautiful.

I, too, liked the Sophie Kinsella books. I think I also recently recommended Jane in Austin, which is Sense & Sensibility set in Texas, about two sisters who have to leave California when their dad is caught embezzling from the family company. They open a bakery and their recipes are in the book. :)

Margaret , Great to hear from you . My Mom died last year and we had to clean out her apartment in three days .A lot of things went missing but they were just things . It really took me a year to adjust to the loss of my Mom and I still find myself going to phone her . Take care of yourself !

Know exactly what you mean Margaret & Sally. When my Dad died (my Mom died when I was 21 & Les had been home from Vietnam for less than 2 weeks) he was in senior citizen housing in a highly desirable location. They tried to get us out the day of the funeral & I was so furious. He'd paid for the month & they wanted us out by the first (service was on the 30th). We moved him out on Halloween. We'd had a huge (18 room house) & he'd downsized to this 3 room unit, but he'd brought all of my Moms mystery novels with him. We're madly packing books into boxes to take to the VA hospital when a book falls to the floor & several hundred dollars falls out. Needless to say we stopped & started shaking all the books. My dear Mom must have been stashing money before her final stroke & we never knew it (when he'd moved in we packed the books in the bookcase right into the new place. He surely could've used that $33,575 when he was alive! It's amazing the tricks the mind plays on you. Melody

Anita,

I LOVE your photos, not because they are a great composition but, because of the way you always fold things :eek:

Jane,

Well done :)

Margaret,

I'm not sure it gets much easier, time certainly dulls the feelings but, for many of us, that longing to see and talk to our parents is always there just under the surface. My Dad has been gone 52 years and my Mom 9 years and I still think about them most every day. Especially my Mom as she lived with us the last 4 1/2 years of her life. I have started doing genealogy research and I find myself thinking, "if Mom were here, I'll bet she would know or have a great story". It seems as though the paperwork of dying is endless but, now that I look back, I think it was a good way to keep me busy and let me process things. Prayers for you :)

Margaret, so glad to hear from you. I hope home is feeling like a good place to be after being away for so long and that the state of your reno isn't an additional frustration. I would think that, if you are still dealing with the reno, that would also be a good thing for distraction...my only caution would be to mind your emotional state so that your decisions for the reno are coming from a happy place and you don't get weird associations with your new space and passing of your Mom. It may be out of turn for me to share, but Mom had a cruised book for a long time and it coincided with the timing of her Dad passing, and now I believe that Alaska is linked with that event to a certain extent in Mom's mind. I'm not sure that's an especially positive thing? Seems like something to try to separate out as much as you can from your reno. It began before so hopefully that will help.

I can only imagine how odd the business and the physical stuff you now have to deal with seems at odds with the emotional and mental. Again, big hugs to you.

The streamlined life is possible. Streamlined simply means that you have cut the fat, so to speak. Minimalism isn't scarcity, it is just enough. Your just enough may have increased now but that doesn't mean that the end result still isn't just enough. And yes, I think it will be good to get some distance from those boxes.

I went through my closet and have removed everything that doesn't fit from my path. I dedicated a drawer or two in my dresser...I will not open them. The hanging corners of the closet...the things you really can't reach easily...now claimed by things that I don't want to focus on and really see. I, too, was so frustrated by the things that I wanted to wear but couldn't. I ultimately decided that the frustration invoked was counter productive, not inspiring but condemning, and so I removed it. If it's inspiring to you, then ignore my suggestion...but it seems to me to be a good idea to remove the frustrating items from your wardrobe and combine them with Mom boxes. You can then purpose to put both categories away until you are able to wear that clothing. Then take away the burden looming of needing/wanting to go through the Mom boxes until that time. You may be in better, more settled, state of mind by then.

I feel like Athleta is my brand for athleisure and activewear. Even some exercise clothing, though I haven't really explored their leggings, etc., for actual exercise or yoga. It's comforting to have a go to brand for something that is a regular need. DH and I will be focusing on health and fitness in the hopes that the downsize will afford us more time to do so.

I still wouldn't claim to have a style. As much as I enjoy all the reading and research...the Style Statement book, the Tuttle types, the Kibbe types, etc...I think that my shape really holds me back. It's doubly difficult to find happy fashion when you ride the line between Misses and Plus sizes. It's like the Misses fashion in the larger sizes doesn't quite work well and the smaller Plus sizes don't work as well either. I feel like I make do a lot. I'm pretty happy with most of what I have in my paired down wardrobe. Sewing is something that I have always been attracted to...and while I'm not thrilled to be putting forth so much effort to clothe my body's current shape and size...especially when I'm hoping for change there...I am excited to work the fabric that I purchased so long ago. To dedicate some time to that...to explore that.

I think the whole furniture project thing will be put on hold for a bit. I'm finding use for many of the things that I wanted to work on, so not sure that I could really justify paying for that right now. I think I'll wait...I'm more excited to work on the sewing projects than the furniture projects at this time.

Thanks for mentioning the book again, Margaret! I didn't catch that last time. I'll definitely look for it.

Kim...that folding technique is one thing that I have adopted as my own from the whole KonMari process...the Marie Kondo book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. All the dressers in the house have been converted to the technique and it really does make the use of the dresses more efficient as well as maximizing their capacity. Something that I appreciate even more after moving into the apartment!

Jane, I love your outfit. I think the scarf works great! Sometimes mixing shades of color is more fun that matchy-match. I learned that from my painter sister, who has the finest color sense of anyone I know -- except for clothes (she still hasn't fully embraced her ICEness). :)

The loss of my mom's paintings was hard because they weren't ones she owned, they were ones she made. I have four now at the lake and two in the apartment, and they seem even more precious now that I know they are the only ones I will ever have. I have heard versions of what Kim said from several people who have lost their moms, and it's very wise. I cried every day for month when I lost my CAT, so I imagine I will just be sad for a long while, and that's ok.

Anita, some of the other books I have been enjoying lately are the Java Jive series by Caroline Fardig. They are light-hearted mysteries that revolve around a coffee shop. Her Lizzie Hart mysteries are fun too.

I've been thinking about TVF recently and her "start with art" posts because I'm obsessed with the postcard of this Robert Rauschenberg that came in the mail recently:

http://www.stedelijk.nl/en/artwork/4476-charlene

I put it in my idea book for the renovation and it has many of the same colors as the inspiration room I posted earlier. It's such an earthy palette. Now I am working to schedule a visit to the MoMA to see the exhibit before it leaves in the fall. You may not think this is connected to fashion, but in my head it is. I know there is similarity in how I am dressing my rooms and in how I dress myself. Solids as the base, patterns on the top, quirky accessories for accent. I am enjoying thinking about it so much.

Another fun project I am distracting myself with is that we are going to my sister's in FL for Christmas. We have decided to go a couple days early and visit a park or two in Orlando. At this date the flights are getting so expensive, that if we fly to Orlando instead the difference will cover a couple of extra days vacation. We have never been to Animal Kingdom, so we are thinking that one and one more that is undecided. We've been to Magic Kingdom several times already, I can't do big roller coasters any more, and Seaworld is out. Any suggestions?

What's the order of who's cruising when? I forget. Ours is late November/early December.