Sabor Restaurant - Thoughts? Opinions?

cjdixon4

Is that limit per week, day or hour?

Pretty sure that if the drink you want is over the $12 limit, you just pay the difference also. At least that's what I have gathered in my studies/daily lurking on these boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 months later...

OK...OP back from my Freedom sailing, and everything everyone said about Sabors was SO right. That restaurant was absolutely outstanding. The only regret that I have is that there was no room for any dessert!

Hubby and I started with a yummy Perfect Margarita (and he doesn't really drink much, but LOVED it.). We sipped on it while we watched our tableside guac being prepared. Wow. That's pretty much all I can say about the guac. It's pretty much the best guac I've ever tasted, and I could have filled up on it, the salsa, and the tortillas alone. For dinner hubby had the Spicy Hot Tiger Shrimp and Mexican rice; I decided on the Short Ribs with Chocolate Mole Sauce with Mexican Rice. Wasn't quite certain what "chocolate" would taste like on the meat, but it was just a delicious hint of the flavor. Not overpowering at all. The server was phenomenal, and he looked a bit disappointed that we didn't want to try any desserts. There was no room for it!

Are we going back? Heck yeah we are. Best food experience we've had in a RCI specialty restaurant. Thanks for everybody's suggestions...it was well worth it.