Question re Price Drop

jaspersmommy

I have an odd situation I haven't encountered before and need an answer from the experts.

Tomorrow is final payment date on a cruise we have booked. We booked a W Guarantee, and have since been assigned an S1. As of this morning, the price of a W Guarantee on our sailing has dropped.

Since I booked a W Guarantee and we have not yet reached final payment date, can I get the lower price for this category? Or, since I have now been assigned an S1 suite, am I out of luck for the lower W Guarantee pricing?

Thank you.

I have an odd situation I haven't encountered before and need an answer from the experts.

Tomorrow is final payment date on a cruise we have booked. We booked a W Guarantee, and have since been assigned an S1. As of this morning, the price of a W Guarantee on our sailing has dropped.

Since I booked a W Guarantee and we have not yet reached final payment date, can I get the lower price for this category? Or, since I have now been assigned an S1 suite, am I out of luck for the lower W Guarantee pricing?

Thank you.

What is a W guarantee?

Thank you.

It might be worth a call to Celebrity.

I would call and ask. If they refuse then cancel and re-book. Once they know you will cancel and re-book then I bet they will find a way to give you the price drop since that would be easier on everyone as opposed to re-booking everything.

Thank you everyone. I thought I could likely lock in the cheaper price, but I don't want to give up my current S1. We're on a northbound Alaska itinerary on Millennium and I got a really plum cabin assignment.

I'll give X a call and see if I can get the better rate. If I don't get anywhere I'll stick with my current assignment.

I appreciate all the quick responses. Thank you.

Thank you everyone. I thought I could likely lock in the cheaper price, but I don't want to give up my current S1. We're on a northbound Alaska itinerary on Millennium and I got a really plum cabin assignment.

I'll give X a call and see if I can get the better rate. If I don't get anywhere I'll stick with my current assignment.

I appreciate all the quick responses. Thank you.

Best wishes to you. Please let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Marie