Radiance Class Deck 4 H cabins 4580 -4590

molly361

I have booked one of these rooms on the jewel 4568, they are getting added at dry dock, can anyone tell me the layout of these added rooms I am hoping that the bed is not in front of the window as I believe that the window will be to big for that in these rooms. Can anyone confirm that has stayed in these added rooms.

Here is picture of 4580 on the Serenade

thanks for that- I hope it will be this way on the Jewel too. I have one concern it is that the plans on the jewel seem a little different in that each end of the corridor is open - ie one open to the atrium and the other to the MDR - I am hoping that this is not the case and that some can confirm the layout when dry dock is complete. (I think brilliance of the sea is open also)

thanks for that- I hope it will be this way on the Jewel too. I have one concern it is that the plans on the jewel seem a little different in that each end of the corridor is open - ie one open to the atrium and the other to the MDR - I am hoping that this is not the case and that some can confirm the layout when dry dock is complete. (I think brilliance of the sea is open also)

The Brilliance has a glass door that leads to the Centrum and what looked like a crew door on the dining room end. I walked down the hall a couple of weeks ago. I should have done it an night when the bands were playing to check out the noise level but did not think of it.

I went down that hallway on our last Serenade TA the last morning onboard to photograph the inside studio cabins there. There is a door separating that corridor from the Centrum and it was the same on Radiance when we were on our top end Oz cruise last year so that should be the same for the next two Radiance class ships to get these. I imagine it should be quiet there. Also there was a door at the other end of that corridor where the DR is.

On that Serenade TA we actually had the first OV on the far kitty corner of the centrum, port side beside and just forward of elevators, that was open to the Centrum and it wasn't noisy in that cabin at all.

I believe a door was put on that back cabin corridor because previously it went into or opened up directly into the Centrum where on the forward corridors off of the centrum there's a curvature in the corridor on both sides that blocks the sound coming out of the centrum.

Edited by robtulipe

The Brilliance has a glass door that leads to the Centrum and what looked like a crew door on the dining room end. I walked down the hall a couple of weeks ago. I should have done it an night when the bands were playing to check out the noise level but did not think of it.

We went though that door heading to the theater this past December, and it did cut out very much (but not all) of the noise. It does automatically close, so that's a plus.

We went though that door heading to the theater this past December, and it did cut out very much (but not all) of the noise. It does automatically close, so that's a plus.

Are you talking about the port side near where the computers are? That hallway would go to the theater. I wondered if there was a door there as there is no door on the starboard side (near GS)

The cabins I am looking at are down the small private hallway aft. They were put in where part of the dining room used to be.

Are you talking about the port side near where the computers are? That hallway would go to the theater. I wondered if there was a door there as there is no door on the starboard side (near GS)

The cabins I am looking at are down the small private hallway aft. They were put in where part of the dining room used to be.

I actually don't remember what side it was, I just remember walking from dinner on deck 4 to the theater, walking around the centrum where the music was loud as usual, and having to open a door to get into the stateroom corridor.

It occurred to me when I reread this, that I may be getting confused with Vision. I don't remember passing or seeing GS on deck 4, and that makes me think I was going through the door on Vision, not Brilliance.

It occurred to me when I reread this, that I may be getting confused with Vision. I don't remember passing or seeing GS on deck 4, and that makes me think I was going through the door on Vision, not Brilliance.

So many ships!!! That must be it. I think I remember doors on the EN as well. So now I am wondering if there is indeed a door on the port side on the BR.

If there is a door it should be fine. We stayed in 4558 and 4556 and we had a lot of noise from the centrum but there is no door on that side of the hallway.

Do you recall if there was a door on the port side near the computer area? I also have a booking in room 4546 wonder if that is down the hall far enough or if I should switch to the other side

Thanks

Do you recall if there was a door on the port side near the computer area? I also have a booking in room 4546 wonder if that is down the hall far enough or if I should switch to the other side

Thanks

I don't remember if there was a door. Sorry. Where we were there is just a "curve" in the hallway that is probably there to help cut down on the noise but it was definitely present in our cabins. I would think a few more down the hall would be better.