Caribbean Princess aft facing balcony C752

butternut1

Hello everyone. I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help with. I am looking to book an aft facing cabin on the Caribbean, C752, which is a corner balcony. I am hoping that I can get someone who has first hand knowledge of this cabin to respond. I am really interested to know how much of the balcony is covered. I've looked at pictures of the ship but still can't make a determination. I've called Princess and asked but no one seemed to have any info on that cabin. :eek: Thanks so much.

I know you already got this cabin but I wanted to share a little taste of the balcony with you. We had this cabin two years ago and when possible I'll get it in the future. The wrap around balcony is so nice!

Here's a video I took that shows the balcony C752 Caribbean Princess

Oh, that looks awesome! Thank you so much for posting that. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. I'm so excited. :D

Hello everyone. I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help with. I am looking to book an aft facing cabin on the Caribbean, C752, which is a corner balcony. I am hoping that I can get someone who has first hand knowledge of this cabin to respond. I am really interested to know how much of the balcony is covered. I've looked at pictures of the ship but still can't make a determination. I've called Princess and asked but no one seemed to have any info on that cabin. :eek: Thanks so much.

IMG_3175_zpskez71wjm.jpg

Close%20up_zpstds9qytk.jpg

Have a wonderful cruise. Is this before or after November?:D:D

Well hey there BFF. This is for Jan 22, 2017. We couldn't resist all of the OBC on this one and it's a pretty good itinerary. We went back and forth on this cruise and finally caved yesterday afternoon. Take a look see and come join us.. I'm sure we could find some sort of trouble to get into together. :D