Vista Miami where to stay? April 2017

CherylB

Where to stay in Miami? Want to be close to port and have a free breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You are a bit early. Wait until April 2016 to start looking.

And you might want to book a refundable hotel in case you see a better deal later on.

We will be staying at the brand new Homewood Suites in the Brickell-Downtown area in April 2016. The hotel hasn't opened yet, supposed to be mid March (I hope!)

Their amounts include full hot buffet breakfast. We booked on Last Minute Travel Club back in the summer and got it for $136US (taxes in) for 3 adults and 1 child.

I think their regular rates are around $249/night on their website.

We will be staying at the brand new Homewood Suites in the Brickell-Downtown area in April 2016. The hotel hasn't opened yet, supposed to be mid March (I hope!)

Their amounts include full hot buffet breakfast. We booked on Last Minute Travel Club back in the summer and got it for $136US (taxes in) for 3 adults and 1 child.

I think their regular rates are around $249/night on their website.

Based on your suggestion above, I just booked us at this hotel for Feb 2017. We were at the Hilton downtown at $383/night (incl fees). The Homewood was $175ish and includes breakfast. The fact that it is brand new this year is an added bonus. We booked it via the Hilton website.

Thanks for your post!

Edited by LisaH

Based on your suggestion above, I just booked us at this hotel for Feb 2017. We were at the Hilton downtown at $383/night (incl fees). The Homewood was $175ish and includes breakfast. The fact that it is brand new this year is an added bonus. We booked it via the Hilton website.

Thanks for your post!

That's still a great price! I'm just praying that they will be open by April 1 like their website says!

• 2 weeks later...
That's still a great price! I'm just praying that they will be open by April 1 like their website says!

There is one in that area I think is Holiday Pom (check the reviews because I never been inside) but is across from Bayside very good location to eat and have fun.

There is one in that area I think is Holiday Pom (check the reviews because I never been inside) but is across from Bayside very good location to eat and have fun.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami last April. It was ok. Room was small. A little outdated/rundown, but for the price and location it was just fine for us.

Where to stay in Miami? Want to be close to port and have a free breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am sorry I am only seeing this now.

I would look at the Hampton Inn.

Relatively close to the Port Of Miami, and includes a very nice breakfast.

Keith