flight times out of miami

martini girl

Martini girl - Unless something goes wrong you should make your flight. The luggage valet service only guarantees after 12:30pm so I guess that is where you absolutely should make the flight.

To put this into perspective - Sacramento CA once took me 4 hours to get through security as the had a bomb threat phoned in. Thus you never know. Given a choice I would take a flight just after lunch. Others have booked flights at 9:00am and discussed the likelihood of making their flight. Never have heard if any of them made it or not. Same issue with delays in arriving the day of the cruise. You never know when Murphy will strike.

I have not cruised out of Miami in years and have a flight at 11:30 am. Is there any possibility that we will make that?

I made an 11:07 am with too much time to spare just a couple of weeks ago so unless there is a huge problem with getting off the ship, you should be fine. We kept our luggage in our room and carried it off at 8 am and were at the airport by 8:15 am. MIA has longer-than-normal lines so give yourself plenty of time, especially if flying American. And research alternate flights later in the day so you have a game plan should something come up to delay you.

Luggage valet was available for flights after 11 am on the Reflection two weeks ago.

We left the eclipse and walked off at 7am...we're on line at 6am...at airport at 7:30 and got on an earlier 9:30 flight instead of 12:30. We're home about the time our original flight took off...very nice.