check in using EZ air

mrsgthatsme

We will be flying out with a reservation made using EZ air on Friday. DO I need to bring any actual document to the airport with me or just show up at the Delta counter and they will have all of our information? I have an itinerary from Princess, but have never been emailed a e-ticket or anything like that. Thanks!

I strongly recommend you go to Delta.com today and verify your reservation. Even if you don't have a Skymiles account you can still check your reservation with your confirmation number. I would also recommend checking in at the 24 hour mark before your flight, to make sure everything is set. You will also provide Delta with contact information in case there are issues on your flight.

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise.

We will be flying out with a reservation made using EZ air on Friday. DO I need to bring any actual document to the airport with me or just show up at the Delta counter and they will have all of our information? I have an itinerary from Princess, but have never been emailed a e-ticket or anything like that. Thanks!

Check in online with Delta as you would for a flight booked the usual way within the 24 hours before your flight using the confirmation #s included in your EZAir reservation, and print your boarding passes. (If you are flying internationally, you will need to enter passport info on the Delta site.)

It would be a good idea to get into the Delta site and verify your reservations now, instead of waiting till checkin time, to verify that everything is as expected.

I always bring along a printed copy of my EZAir reservation too when I go to the airport.

We have a flight booked with EZ air on Delta. There have been multiple changes made by Delta to our flights. We found them by checking our reservation on Delta on the Delta site. We were never notified by EZ air of the changes. When we first made the reservation through EZ air there was a disclaimer stating that it was our responsibility for checking our reservation with the airline for updates. Definitely check with Delta today for your flight details.

Good luck!

Edited by whatcruiseisnext

if you use ez air do you get skymiles with airline or is this a bulk rate; so no miles would be awarded?

I have found the answer to this question to be elusive. On my first trip, I was having a hard time confirming whether or not the "booking class" on the airline was eligible for miles. I was not able to get a firm answer from my travel agent and since I was counting on the miles for status, I went ahead and booked directly. So, I don't believe the answer is straightforward as to earning miles, but I do believe if you have airline status, you should be able to use those benefits.

Have used both Delta and United for EZAir flights, usually international flights. Have always gotten mileage points on both airlines, but have had to enter my frequent flyer number on the airlines website, has not been a problem. Also use the airline sites to change seats if necessary.

If the airline made a flight change, I do get notification from Princess, usually a few days after the change.

You don't need any paperwork, but I always travel with mine just to be safe and for my own reference. I too advise that you check in online 24 hours in advance. Make sure you bring your passport or driver's license for check-in of course. I was one of the lucky ones to receive a flight change notification from EZAir, but I also routinely check our flights to make sure nothing's changed. Be sure to input your frequent flyer number to earn miles.

I just got notification this morning of a change to a Delta flight from both Delta AND EZAir.

Sometimes everything works as it should!!

I always get my FF miles on EZAir flights. Of course I have in input my FF number in the reservations on the airline's website.

Edited by flamomo