Birthday Celebrations

spcl4cs_gal

I know I read the answer to this question somewhere on here but can't seem to find it now....is it possible to celebrate a birthday onboard that falls two days before the cruise embarks as opposed to during the cruise? Thanks. :)

Princess lets you choose the date you celebrate no matter when it falls or what the occasion may be. They'll send a card to your room so that you can present it to whatever restaurant you want to go to even if it's a Specialty restaurant or the Horizon buffet.

I know I read the answer to this question somewhere on here but can't seem to find it now....is it possible to celebrate a birthday onboard that falls two days before the cruise embarks as opposed to during the cruise? Thanks. :)

Put the info into the celebrations section of the personalizer.

What do you receive for your celebration?

A sign on your door.

The waitstaff might sing Hapoy Birthday (if it's Jose off our last cruise very poorly and very dramatically, and very funnily) and if your waitstaff like you they might bring you out a one person cake with a candle on it.

Edited by GUT2407

We frequently celebrate our birthdays a few days before or after the actual date. Mine is in the middle of December and DH is the first week of January. We've always received birthday sign on the door, sometimes with balloons, and card to take to dining room for small cake with a candle. We have anniversaries in August and December. We've had the signs, balloons, and cakes for those as well.