Celebrity Summit ?

babba

Several questions please ...

Does the Celebrity Summit have a "thermal spa" area?

Can it be booked online?

Approximate cost for a seven night pass?

Can reservations be made in advance online for non-speciality restaurants if I do not have a set dining time?

Thanks in advance ...

Can it be booked online?

Can reservations be made in advance online for non-speciality restaurants if I do not have a set dining time?

Thanks in advance ...

the thermal spa is called the Persian Gardens. It cannot be booked online (Note: If you are aqua class it is included). I do not know the cost as I usually sail AQ class.

As for dinner reservations: The only non-specialty restaurant that would even have reservations is select dining, but you cannot reserve in advance. I would recommend that you go right to the select dining desk (not sure where it would be located post drydock) and reserve the time you want for each evening.

Steve

Can it be booked online?

Thanks in advance ...

Select Dining times can be reserved on-line ahead of time.

-- Sign on to "Manage Reservation"

-- Choose "Shop Excursions, Beverages and Dining"

-- Under the "Dining and Beverage" tab select "Celebrity Select Dining"

-- Click "Add to Cart" and then following the steps to reserve your times.

I believe you have to reserve each day separately.

Hope this helps...

Can it be booked online?

Free tours of the Persian Gardens are offered on the first day of the cruise.

My suggestion would be to take a tour first and see whether or not it appeals to you before you decide to purchase it.

What does the Summit's thermal suite include? Newer ships usually have the heated tile beds, and maybe a hydrotherapy pool of some kind, but the older ships may only have a steam/sauna room. Based on the information I have been able to find I don't think the Summit has the heated tile loungers or a hydrotherapy pool.

What does the Summit's thermal suite include? Newer ships usually have the heated tile beds, and maybe a hydrotherapy pool of some kind, but the older ships may only have a steam/sauna room. Based on the information I have been able to find I don't think the Summit has the heated tile loungers or a hydrotherapy pool.

Celebrity has the heated loungers in Persian Gardens. The Solarium area is a fantastic hydrotherapy pool called a T pool, it is open to all on the ship 16 and over. Located inside is the Aqua Spa cafe. This area is being totally redone during the current drydock. Solarium is free.

The Persian Garden is squeezed between the two corridors leading to the gym. You can find it on the deck 10 diagram. The steam rooms are in the same area. The loungers are not single occupancy but think more like a half circle of a tile couch, if that makes sense. I don't know what changes have happened in dry dock. The room did need a little spiffying up in December.

I think your dining questions have been answered.

Enjoy the Summit.

This will be our first time on Celebrity - We are sailing to Bermuda on the Summit in August.

Is there a sauna and/or steam room that is not part of Persian Gardens and accessible without a fee?

Thanks

It is available in the Persian Garden. If you are AQ class it is free. If not a small fee about $10 pp per day if I recall. I believe, you might get discount coupons in your cabin. Celebrity will give a discount if you book for the week.

I would strongly suggest you view it before you decide to "book" it. It is rather small and not much too it. It does have both a small wet and dry steam room and sauna plus about 6 warm tile beds. No special hot tub or mineral bath. We are also sailing to Bermuda this August and perhaps will see you on board. The adult pool area is really nice and it is free. Has a thalasso therapy pool,hot tubs and a nice spa cuisine self serve restaurant, no extra charge, except for smoothies.

Edited by Cruise a holic

I was very disappointed in the thermal area after having tried the ones on Princess and Carnival. No thermal heated ceramic beds on Summit,which I love. I am glad I checked out the area before I bought the weekly pass.

Laura