New to RCL. Dining rm question. Quail?

I'm new to RCL. On most of the other 4 other cruise lines I've sailed, quail (or another game bird) has been served. Usually on lobster night. Does RCL offer this as an option one night in the dining room? I like the lobster, and my husband likes the bird. Yum!

I'm sorry... I should have said "pheasant" instead of "quail". I've eaten that on all of my 3 Princess cruises and I think maybe NCL as well. In fact, pheasant is on the Princess main dinning room menu posted online.

I haven't participated in these CC Boards for years because sometimes people make me feel bad for asking a question. This will be my 10th cruise on multiple cruise lines. I don't understand the laughing mouse/rat. That hurt my feelings for asking a legitimate question. These boards should be about helping each other, not being negative or laughing at your thread. If you don't like my post, please don't reply.

As I said, I thought this forum was to help each other gain more knowledge about cruising experiences. Not criticizing or making fun of people.

If RCL doesn't serve game bird, you could have posted "no".

They do serve duck one night, which wasn't bad, but haven't seen quail or pheasant.

Also, Merion Mom wasn't laughing at you. Quest is a game played on RCCL cruises - so was just laughing at the play on words.

Hope you enjoy your cruise! :)

I'm sorry... I should have said "pheasant" instead of "quail". I've eaten that on all of my 3 Princess cruises and I think maybe NCL as well. In fact, pheasant is on the Princess main dinning room menu posted online.

I haven't participated in these CC Boards for years because sometimes people make me feel bad for asking a question. This will be my 10th cruise on multiple cruise lines. I don't understand the laughing mouse/rat. That hurt my feelings for asking a legitimate question. These boards should be about helping each other, not being negative or laughing at your thread. If you don't like my post, please don't reply.

As I said, I thought this forum was to help each other gain more knowledge about cruising experiences. Not criticizing or making fun of people.

Lighten up. Did you notice the "laughing mouse" post quoted someone else. They were laughing at the reference to the quest game, not you.....

And no, there is no pheasant served on Royal Caribbean, either.

:)