When will my edocs be ready?

I completed online checkin last week and haven't received any notifications yet. We booked 2 gty rooms - is it because they are waiting until our rooms are assigned before releasing the edocs? Or would the notifications go to our TA and they forward them to us?

You can't get any e-docs until you have been assigned your cabin numbers.

As an add on, if you book through a TA do you have access to your edoc or is it something the TA has to do for you. Reason I ask is we are 45 days or so out, paid in full and online Check in complete... still no access to edocs. Have never used a TA before so just curious.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

As an add on, if you book through a TA do you have access to your edoc or is it something the TA has to do for you. Reason I ask is we are 45 days or so out, paid in full and online Check in complete... still no access to edocs. Have never used a TA before so just curious.

You can print your edoc 30 days 24hours from sailing

refer to this video

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/get-to-know-my-ncl

What is My NCL, and what are eDocs?

My NCL is where you either Log In or Create a profile for NCL.COM. Simply click on "Log In to My NCL" (top right of any page) to access all of your important pre-cruise information, complete your Online Check-In, book a cruise and reserve Shore Excursions. Once you've completed your Online Check-In you can download eDocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.

Edited by Orleanscruiser

You can print your edoc 30 days 24hours from sailing

refer to this video

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/get-to-know-my-ncl

What is My NCL, and what are eDocs?

My NCL is where you either Log In or Create a profile for NCL.COM. Simply click on "Log In to My NCL" (top right of any page) to access all of your important pre-cruise information, complete your Online Check-In, book a cruise and reserve Shore Excursions. Once you've completed your Online Check-In you can download eDocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.

Thank you. Makes sense. I was confused that when I selected the "?" Next to the edoc link it said 60 days. Thanks for the video link :)

Not true. Sometimes gty cabin numbers aren't assigned until at the pier. But edocs can still be printed without a cabin number.

Not true. Sometimes gty cabin numbers aren't assigned until at the pier. But edocs can still be printed without a cabin number.

This. We booked a gty cabin 17 days before sailing and I printed documents with the cabin number blank as soon as I had payment confirmation.

Sometimes the website takes a few minutes (or hours) after you complete check in before the edocs become available. I think it's one of the glitches in the website...one of the many glitches ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. We booked a gty cabin 17 days before sailing and I printed documents with the cabin number blank as soon as I had payment confirmation.

Sometimes the website takes a few minutes (or hours) after you complete check in before the edocs become available. I think it's one of the glitches in the website...one of the many glitches ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed... when I did a guaranteed cabin I printed my edocs before cabin assignment. People need to stop spreading bad information out here. No wonder new cruisers are confused when the come to this site.

• 11 months later...

I'm wondering if edocs could be pulled if you have a pending bid that NCL is considering taking. I say that because we say in just over three weeks from our cruise, and everyone in our group previously had their edocs available. We noticed today that all of our edocs are no longer available. We all have pending upgrade bids, so we're hoping there is a correlation.

Waiting for NCL to catch up with changing times ... how about mobile/smartphone compatible eDocs & Boarding Passes ... they are really just scanning for the barcodes printed. Time to go green & save a few trees, the rest in PDF that can be read on a Kindle, iPad or tablet, etc.

eLuggage tags, that's another story.

I'm wondering if edocs could be pulled if you have a pending bid that NCL is considering taking. I say that because we say in just over three weeks from our cruise, and everyone in our group previously had their edocs available. We noticed today that all of our edocs are no longer available. We all have pending upgrade bids, so we're hoping there is a correlation.

Sadly probably not true. We were able to pull up our edocs while bid was pending. They were modified to show updated information when bid was accepted 4 days prior to departure. Good luck to you nevertheless. We leave tomorrow!