drink package....price...DECREASE???

I was bored tonight and logged into my reservation even though I'm cruising until the end of August.

I checked drink package prices. They've dropped! Significantly! Last time I looked at the Premium package, it was over 80 per day plus 18% CAD.

Tonight- 67$ CAD plus 18%!!!

I was bored tonight and logged into my reservation even though I'm cruising until the end of August.

I checked drink package prices. They've dropped! Significantly! Last time I looked at the Premium package, it was over 80 per day plus 18% CAD.

Tonight- 67$ CAD plus 18%!!!

I have two cruises coming up in the next couple months. I am in the U.S. and the premium prices have not changed. If I was you I would book at that lower price while you see it. You can always cancel if you decide you don't want the drink package.

I have two cruises coming up in the next couple months. I am in the U.S. and the premium prices have not changed. If I was you I would book at that lower price while you see it. You can always cancel if you decide you don't want the drink package.

Yes, the drink prices haven't changed. Looks like RCL dropped the Canadian exchange from 1.5 to 1.4

I have just checked mine and they have gone up, that's twice since we booked our cruise, the select package is now £30.24 and it started at £28 something then went to £29 something, not a massive increase but an increase none the less.

Me think I had better book before the next increase :eek:

Edited by tonkie

We have a few B2B cruises starting next month ,

and all have dropped the drink Package price between $12 & $14 AUD

Per day

Really happy pricing is going in right direction [emoji485][emoji485]🤓

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same as they have been for the past 6 mths in Canadian anyways.....I have done 3 cruises in 4 mths and none of them changed..and my future cruise is the same prices as the ones I have completed.....

Not sure where or why you have seen this difference on your own booking.

I heard that the OBC rate is 1.4....still higher than what we would get at the bank or on your credit card so not a good deal at all.

I saved my drink package comparison in iBooks when I booked the cruise. The premium pkg was $55 including tip. Now it states that it costs 49, the disclaimer at at the bottom states gratuity may be added depending on itinerary, and we all know which itineraries, ours. It comes out higher.

The prices are the same. It is a marketing tool RCCL is using. One time they show the price with gratuities included in the price, than they pull the fast one and show the price without gratuities only to add them on at checkout arriving at the same cost to the consumer.

I was talking to a RC representing about a discount for being a platinum member. She said nothing for my cruise in February 2017 on harmony but she did say they will be experimenting with a punch card system on a few ships.

Not sure how that would work.

In Europe a decrease too from over € 60 to € 53 excl tip for ultimate

And added to my cart. Suppose, it can be a BOGO thing.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Edited by Bril

The prices are the same. It is a marketing tool RCCL is using. One time they show the price with gratuities included in the price, than they pull the fast one and show the price without gratuities only to add them on at checkout arriving at the same cost to the consumer.

Not true.

When I checked on this sailing before it was 81 dollars plus gratuities.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The price in Canadian dollars is 80.83 for ultimate package. U.S. Price is 59.00 so RCCL is using an Canadian exchange rate of 1.37. Really that is same rate as the Canadian banks.

People need to remember that both Canadian and American as well as other countries read these forums.

U.S. Price 59.00

CDN Price 80.83

Not true.

When I checked on this sailing before it was 81 dollars plus gratuities.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

IT IS TRUE for my upcoming May 1st Cruise. Initial price shown was $58 for Premium Package. Price at Checkout was $57.82 per day which is equal to $49+18%. Price now showing is $49, at checkout it is $57.82 - in other words the SAME.

The price in Canadian dollars is 80.83 for ultimate package. U.S. Price is 59.00 so RCCL is using an Canadian exchange rate of 1.37. Really that is same rate as the Canadian banks.

People need to remember that both Canadian and American as well as other countries read these forums.

U.S. Price 59.00

CDN Price 80.83

Quite agree. Our booking on the Ovation in December out of Sydney is showing for the Premium Package AUD74.10 per day and USD 55.34 per day. Not sure when they locked this in, as the AUD is slowly rising and hopefully the package will be cheaper by December.