What are these rooms on IOS?

mattR

Wipe Out, Cloud Nine, Olive or Twist?

Is there a hot dog place on the IOS

Is there a menu in Seven Hearts?

Which MDR do they use for breakfast and lunch?

Edited by mattR

Hi,

Wipe out is, I think, an entertainment area.

Cloud Nine is a bar area (again I think)

Olive or Twist is a bar with live music.

There is only one Main Dining Room, if you are thinking which floor, its the lowest one.

Pete

Wipe Out is adjacent to the Flowrider. It houses the desk for signing up for the Flowrider and also a small bar.

Cloud Nine and Seven Hearts are just mixed use card rooms/meeting rooms/overflow lounges at the top of the ship next to Olive or Twist. Unless something has changed, they aren't generally staffed unless they are being used for a special function.

Olive or Twist is the name for the main bar area within the Viking Crown Lounge. It gets confusing since many just refer to it as the Viking Crown Lounge, even though on that class the Viking Crown area encompasses Olive or Twist, the Diamond Club, Cloud Nine and Seven Hearts.

The lowest level of the MDR (deck 3) is used for breakfast and lunch. They have a nice salad bar set up in there for lunch on sea days in addition to the menu items.

Wipe Out is adjacent to the Flowrider. It houses the desk for signing up for the Flowrider and also a small bar.

I thought you just lined up for the flowrider? Or is the sign up for the lessons? Can you pre-book a lesson before getting on the ship?

Is there a Dog House on the IOS and if so where is it located?

I thought you just lined up for the flowrider? Or is the sign up for the lessons? Can you pre-book a lesson before getting on the ship?

You have to initially sign a waiver, they mark your card, then you just line up whenever it's open.

No Dog House on Indy.

Yes, online via your cruise planner. There is a minimum number of persons required for a lesson to run though so you may be best to waiting till you get onboard.

No Dog House, but I think they served big hot dogs and sausages at the Squeeze bar in the H2O Zone for kids. They also had a BBQ on the pool deck the last day and had great hot dogs then.

No Dog House, but I think they served big hot dogs and sausages at the Squeeze bar in the H2O Zone for kids. They also had a BBQ on the pool deck the last day and had great hot dogs then.

That's interesting, I've not seen food at the Squeeze Bar. Nice addition.:)

That's interesting, I've not seen food at the Squeeze Bar. Nice addition.:)

We just got off Indy on Sat. Squeeze bar had these only for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. Nice hard rolls with sausages and all the fixings! We went on a sea day, not sure about port days.

We just got off Indy on Sat. Squeeze bar had these only for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. Nice hard rolls with sausages and all the fixings! We went on a sea day, not sure about port days.

The lack of hard rolls at the Oasis Dog House was a disappointment. Glad to see this.