RCCL Call Centre

This is a call for help. I am receiving the worst possible service from the Call Centre in Guatemala. Every extensive phonecall is taking over 30 minutes and I cannot get acceptable responses. There is nobody in the UK that you can escalate an issue to. I have tried on Twitter and the messages are ignored.

Has anyone any advice on how to have my serious booking issue resolved? Is there an Ombudsman in UK that I could approach ? Frustrated and appalled that we have to feel this way. Thanks

This is a call for help. I am receiving the worst possible service from the Call Centre in Guatemala. Every extensive phonecall is taking over 30 minutes and I cannot get acceptable responses. There is nobody in the UK that you can escalate an issue to. I have tried on Twitter and the messages are ignored.

Has anyone any advice on how to have my serious booking issue resolved? Is there an Ombudsman in UK that I could approach ? Frustrated and appalled that we have to feel this way. Thanks

somewhere on here there is an email address that I used (read my previous posts about how bad the call center is , it may be on there). I have changed computer and email so not sure if I can find the one I used- I will have a search.

yip that the one- He sorted it out quickly and gave us OBC to make up for all their errors (he could see them on his screen and couldn't work out why the call center could not)

But I had to contact him again after the cruise - read my thread on why with you want a shocker of a cruise - I can laugh about it now:eek:

He checked out the facts I had given him by calling the ship and got back to me after confirming my problems - My missing OBC went into my back that day and he sent us future cruise certificates. - So although the call center is shocking the customer service response to it has been good. I have now booked again but I am using a travel agent (would not go direct again)

Edited by fragilek

Every time I see a "new" poster, you see their green light on and know they are sitting there waiting for answers to pop up.

I wish there was a way for us to tell them to hit the "refresh" button. They usually sign off, thinking no one answered their question. :( Just saying.

Just to say that I e-mailed Adam last year to say what a disaster Guatemala was as a call centre. Just hope its a VERY cheap service as I reckon it loses many a customer!!

Why they should do this to us folks in the UK is beyond me. As is giving us a ship without an indoor pool to cruise up and down to the Canaries in the Spring and Autumn.

The only info I have that may help is a US number..

Aurora (Laly) Yera Rodriquez

Director Guest Services

1-954-628-9313 ext 19313

I know you are looking for UK help, but if it's bad enough, maybe a call to the states would be worth it.. Wish I could help more.. Good Luck.

Just to say that I e-mailed Adam last year to say what a disaster Guatemala was as a call centre. Just hope its a VERY cheap service as I reckon it loses many a customer!!

Why they should do this to us folks in the UK is beyond me. As is giving us a ship without an indoor pool to cruise up and down to the Canaries in the Spring and Autumn.

Why not email Michael Bayley?

You need to contact Stuart Leven - he is MD for Royal Caribbean International in UK&I

sleven@rccl.com

Good luck.

Why not email Michael Bayley?

I emailed Michael Bayley recently after having serious difficulties with the call centre. Someone from his office emailed me back the next day and had the issue resolved within a few days after that. I recommend it.