Cruise director on Caribbean Princess?

CruzinNoony

We got off the CB February 28th. Lee Childers is the CD (middle-aged guy from CA) and Martin is the Deputy CD (young, tall guy from Wales). Lee had just gotten on in early February, so I would assume it will still be him March 30th. You will barely see him...

We're on the 30th cruise also. I was disappointed to see Lee was the CD, we've been on with him before and I wasn't overly impressed. Oh well, if the rest of the CD staff are good then it doesn't really matter.

If the rest of the CD staff are good, it means the CD is doing a good job even if you do not see him/her.

Just got an email this morning as well stating Lisa Ball will be the CD for the cruise on the 30th as well. Looks like Lee must be getting off at the end of this week.

We have had Lisa for a few cruises now and she is our favorite! She is so friendly and enthusiastic and present everywhere you look! We always have really great activity choices when she's in charge and she actually leads many of them herself, such as dancing lessons. We just got off with Lee as our CD and he was just ok, certainly not a presence.

We got off the CB February 28th. Lee Childers is the CD (middle-aged guy from CA) and Martin is the Deputy CD (young, tall guy from Wales). Lee had just gotten on in early February, so I would assume it will still be him March 30th. You will barely see him...
We were not impressed with either of those guys.

If Lisa Ball is the CD, that will be an improvement. She was very approachable and fun to talk with on the cruise where we met her.