Laundry Bag

MVC1225

We are sailing on the 13 night Silhouette Transatlantic next month. If they offer the laundry bag for one set price (which I understand is $45), are we limited to one bag or can we get the deal on two bags?

We are in a concierge cabin in case that makes a difference and while we are both captain's club members we won't be elite until after this sailing.

Just off a North End Australia cruise on the Solstice. We were also in a concierge cabin and are select level still...... Friends travelling with us were first timers with Celebrity but also in a concierge cabin....... We both got coupons that offered one bag of laundry for $20.00. We had two of these coupons each but only ended up using one.

You never know what will be offered for laundry deals on board. It changes from initerary to itinerary. We always use shampoo to wash a few things in the sink and take a cord for a line. can also hang things in the closet after rolling them out in a clean towel. We also found being nice to our room steward always got us the ability to really really fill our bag of laundry.

You never know what will be offered for laundry deals on board. It changes from initerary to itinerary. We always use shampoo to wash a few things in the sink and take a cord for a line. can also hang things in the closet after rolling them out in a clean towel. We also found being nice to our room steward always got us the ability to really really fill our bag of laundry.

What is nice about the Elite and Elite plus coupons is that you are not limited to one bag. You can use two bags for the 30 items.

Just off the Infinity, South America 14 days, no laundry deals.

There were so many elites who get laundry specials, us who aren't got nothing.

I washed undies in the sink and hung to dry.

We had to send out a few items. Prices around same as hotels.

Just off the Infinity, South America 14 days, no laundry deals.

There were so many elites who get laundry specials, us who aren't got nothing.

I washed undies in the sink and hung to dry.

We had to send out a few items. Prices around same as hotels.

Very disappointed to hear this. We are leaving for a 13 day TA on Saturday. I suspect there will be lots of elites on board. We are only select.

Marie

Sometimes eBay also has travel agent coupons for discounted laundry bags on CC. Good luck! :)

If they are the Elite or Elite plus coupons they would be worthless. Not sure about a Travel Agent Coupon has I have never seen one.