RCCL Pricing Mistake 7 day cruise $183

And RC has some fine print policies that they do not have to honor pricing errors.

Seems I recall a pricing error on Freedom a while back that many people were able to get them to honor. Maybe not as good as this one but like 369.00 pp balcony incredible :eek:

Seems I recall a pricing error on Freedom a while back that many people were able to get them to honor. Maybe not as good as this one but like 369.00 pp balcony incredible :eek:

That was for Christmas week 2014 and yes they honored it. :) Got a D2 cabin for that price

Edited by molly361

The other day when searching for cruises in the Bahams the year 1969 came up as a choice. Someone pasted a screen shot on another site. Hysterical.

Supposedly the year 1969 is a default that RC uses when no date is entered for something. My crown and anchor info kept popping up with that as my birthday and after calling a couple times to get it fixed, they explained that for some reason my birthdate didn't get saved and so Jan 1 1969 ended up as "my birthday" because it is their default date. I bet that's what happened here, someone forgot to enter the date or something so the system entered it for them. Just a fun fact.

Very surprised you got that price.:rolleyes:

Smarty pants :)

We also got that Christmas rate---2 balcony cabins at that price. And the big bonus was that due to them shorting our port visits, we got either $400. or $450. per cabin in OBC!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part!!!!

Edited by molly361

You are VERY funny:D

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part!!!!

How could you forget about the OBC.

That cruise ended up costing me a whole $50 for 2 balcony cabins after that OBC, the OBC I had for booking on board and the $300 I won for booking another cruise on that one. Best deal ever.:)