Can you travel at the last minute? Jump on this!

I dont understand the fine print says prices are per person

So for example it says 4/14/16 Indy is $649 for Junior Suite is that total? X 2 plus port fees and taxes would put this room at about 1.5K or 1.6K that's the current price. So what's the deal? OBC that I am missing?

Edited by Garavar

I dont understand is that per person price or total?

For example it says 4/14/16 Indy is $649 for Junior Suite is that total? Or x 2 + taxes etc?

The prices in the sale document are per person, before taxes added.

I realized that when I was able to zoom in on my phone, so I editted my post. New question asked lol

The prices in the sale are not always great prices in my opinion. I don't think the Indy price is that great for a JS. However, if its an OS (document is unclear), then that would be good.

Edited by clarea

The prices in the sale are not always great prices in my opinion. I don't think the Indy price is that great for a JS. However, if its an OS (document is unclear), then that would be good.

If its an OS or GS I will book. Uhh how do I book at this rate? Lol

My reading of the list is YES, it means OS.

If its an OS or GS I will book. Uhh how do I book at this rate? Lol

You should be able to book next Monday if you are a C&A member.

And the lines are supposed to be staffed 24/7, and they should be willing to book beginning at 12:01 A.M. on Monday. (and there are only 2 OS available)

Lol, everyone is getting my hopes up, this would make up for the points I "lost" with Empress sailing cancellation.

Is there anyway I can confirm that it is indeed OS for $649/person prior to driving myself nuts thinking about it daily until Sunday night at 11:59 pm

Lol, everyone is getting my hopes up, this would make up for the points I "lost" with Empress sailing cancellation.

Is there anyway I can confirm that it is indeed OS for $649/person prior to driving myself nuts thinking about it daily until Sunday night at 11:59 pm

Nope. Consider yourself driven. :D

If I read correctly, any suite for $649 or so are only 3 or 4 night cruises and anything in any category suite 7 nights and above dims $1299 each and up. Not a great deal at all. Most of these sane itineraries have had the same prices listed on and off in the regular RCCL site over the past 30 days.

For example...it shows our 15 night Florida to Italy cruise on the Jewel April 28 at $599 for a low point for an inside. Just yesterday it was $549, then later in the day it shot back up to $1205, then back down again last night, and back up again today. A continuous yoyo.

If I read correctly, any suite for $649 or so are only 3 or 4 night cruises and anything in any category suite 7 nights and above dims $1299 each and up. Not a great deal at all. Most of these sane itineraries have had the same prices listed on and off in the regular RCCL site over the past 30 days.

For example...it shows our 15 night Florida to Italy cruise on the Jewel April 28 at $599 for a low point for an inside. Just yesterday it was $549, then later in the day it shot back up to $1205, then back down again last night, and back up again today. A continuous yoyo.

Well if you look at Indy 3 day it says GS $799, so that means $649 for Indy 4 only applies to JS not GS or OS. Because then no one would book Indy 3 day.

Look at the fine print. It says that deluxe categories are starting at xxx. The os gs will be on sale but not at the js price. I have seen this multiple times and when checking on Monday the higher categories are discounted but not at the advertised js price.

Look at the fine print. It says that deluxe categories are starting at xxx. The os gs will be on sale but not at the js price. I have seen this multiple times and when checking on Monday the higher categories are discounted but not at the advertised js price.

Can barely see the fine print on my phone, it blurs when I zoom in so ill have to look tomorrow, but that's what I was thinking. Its the JS price while OS price is likely double.

What is so good about the price for 3 or 4 days. If you average it out on normal 7 day cruises, it is not a bargain at all

$649 plus taxes, port fees etc x 2 is $1.4K or so. At 4 nights that's $350 ($375 max) per night. That is excellent for OS. Cheapest I've seen it.

I wonder if I can call at 9PM if I am on the west coast? :D (Don't worry Garavar, I am not trying to get in on your deal.)

Curious, because on pre sale evenings, the prices frequently change here at 9PM. Or I have noticed them at 10, and missed out because I am too tired to call and off to bed. :D