Can you travel at the last minute? Jump on this!

The flight $$'s are murder. I just looked at a flight back from the Rome TA, $1,700 one way. Loses it's luster at those prices.

Double check Choice Air too. One way is pretty good from Barcelona. Possibly they have some seats locked in from Rome too. Oh, and only do one way. For whatever reason the round trip, open jaw routes were very expensive. I ended up doing one way on Southwest to Tampa and then one way back on Choice Air from Barcelona.

Edited by 9876

We are taking a one way back from our April 28 TA cruise on May 16 from FCO(Rome) to Syracuse, NY.

Direct from the airlines it's been between $1,600 and $1,900 one way. On Aur2Sea (Choice Air) same exact flight on American a crazy $406 each. Choice Air always the way to go for one way flights.

They were selling Guaranteed Inside cabin last night on our 15 night, April 28th TA cruise on the Jewel for a bizarre $449.00 per person before taxes, $499 for an outside and $649 for a guaranteed balcony. People must have gobbled up those crazy prices because today the insides show sold out, and the outsides are now $1308 a person.

Edited by Dave4120

Merion Mom, now you've done it! :D There was nothing of interest in the RCI deals so I made the mistake of heading over to the Celebrity Exciting Deals and I think I may be cruising next month. See, the power of persuasion works sometimes. :)

Merion Mom, now you've done it! :D There was nothing of interest in the RCI deals so I made the mistake of heading over to the Celebrity Exciting Deals and I think I may be cruising next month. See, the power of persuasion works sometimes. :)

I know. I am Evil Incarnate. :D

I wish I could travel at a moment's notice! The C&A member page is showing a 15-day Florida to Italy trip for $540 including tax. Granted it's an inside room, but where else you going get that kind of deal? :D

I wish I could travel at a moment's notice! The C&A member page is showing a 15-day Florida to Italy trip for $540 including tax. Granted it's an inside room, but where else you going get that kind of deal? :D

I'm so sorry that you live in a flyover state. :D:p:)

I'm so sorry that you live in a flyover state. :D:p:)

Yep. Believe me, there are times I wish I were retired and living in South Florida where I could just pack a bag on a day's notice and hop on a cruise ship!

Yep. Believe me, there are times I wish I were retired and living in South Florida where I could just pack a bag on a day's notice and hop on a cruise ship!

We sincerely wish the Florida and retired thing as well. But at least we have more airport options. :D

I don't know, we have a decent amount of airports. Plus a lot of direct to Europe. :D

The poster I was chatting with lives in Indiana. Please don't start it up with me again. :rolleyes:

Edited by Coralc

Here we go again...as of this posting, 15 night TA on Jewel, April 28 on RCCL regular site showing $449 inside per person, $499 outside and $649 balcony. Just two hours ago it showed inside was sold out and outside was $1549 and balcony $1709. Must be a lot of moving people around or even upgrading to make some categories open back up again??????

Edited by Dave4120