Waiting to board the Breeze

BigBrust

A check in update- 10 minutes from the time we dropped out bags with the porter until we got a seat waiting to board! Staggered check in seems to be super efficient in Miami. Security stopped a group that had an 11am boarding time from getting in at 10:30. They said boarding should begin around 11:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had 10:30 staggered check in on March 12th for the Breeze. We arrived a little early and were put in the "Next" check in line. The Priority boarding line was empty. They let us go right on through. We were waiting for boarding within 15 minutes. We were onboard way before noon. Even our friends that had the 12 checkin time were onboard right after us. AND THEIR 20 YEAR OLD SON HAD LEFT HIS PASSPORT IN HIS DORM IN MARYLAND!!

If I am in a suite on the Vista out of Miami, will I need to choose a boarding time or can I arrive early with first group and get on? Thanks.

I think you need to choose your check in time.

You still need to choose a time. This is from Carnival's website:

Guests who are part of our Priority Program (Diamond, Platinum and suites), have purchased transfers with Carnival or 'Faster to the Fun' must still select a window online, but are invited to come at their leisure, up to one (1) hour prior to sailing - please select your anticipated check-in time so that we can prepare for your arrival onboard.

We were on the 3/12 cruise and had the 10-10:30 check in time. we were there close to 10:30 and being priority got right on, in fact we were on board and eating lunch at 11:30. The only problem I saw with the early check in time was the porters were still busy doing the disembarkation of previous cruisers that there were very few to check our luggage in. Someone from Carnival finally came over and got it done. Have a great cruise, hopefully for you the spring break has died down.

In Galveston You go past 3 different (check points) They each want to look at your boarding pass to verify your check in time , If you are early you get turned away ,Told to come back at your time .. We arrived at 10:30 our check in time , walked right to check in ,no waiting , within 5 minutes of entering terminal we were sitting in the area waiting to go on board , 20 minutes total time from entering terminal to walking onto the ship ..