Next year

silver service

I am surprised that so far, no one has commented on next years cruises.

I feel, very little new. Sadly, it looks likeiy, not p&o for me. Most probably

Cunard. Your comments, please.

There is a thread re Rumours for 2017 that has lots of comments on now re next year's cruises. Have a look at that one - I am one of the happy ones! :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2322100

Very pleased with the new itineraries for Oceana fly cruises for August - a refreshing change for us anyway.

Edited by Presto2

I had been planning (well thinking about really) going back to Venice next year but I could only find one cruise going from Southampton to Venice and that's not until October, all the rest are on Oceana from Genoa - what a let down. For us one of the things that makes P&O stand out from the rest is the itineraries but next year it's all a bit same old same old...............looks like we'll have to take an extra cruise this year to fit Venice in while we still can ;)

Gill

I had been planning (well thinking about really) going back to Venice next year but I could only find one cruise going from Southampton to Venice and that's not until October, all the rest are on Oceana from Genoa - what a let down. For us one of the things that makes P&O stand out from the rest is the itineraries but next year it's all a bit same old same old...............looks like we'll have to take an extra cruise this year to fit Venice in while we still can ;)

Gill

Gill you have not looked very hard I have found 4, one on Arcadia, two on Oriana and one on Aurorabetween April May and Early September.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am surprised that so far, no one has commented on next years cruises.

I feel, very little new. Sadly, it looks likeiy, not p&o for me. Most probably

Cunard. Your comments, please.

This seems to be levelled every year and once again it is not quite true. There are many new cruises to be had and the variety beats any other cruise line, certainly from Southampton.

A number of sailings to the US which at Southampton to Southampton. One I have not seen before.

Remember the enforced restrictions, no large ships in Venice, no ships to Africa nothing to the Black Sea and Turkey looking difficult.

As ever I ask where do you want them to go?

Gill

there are 10 visits to Venice on Oceana next year between May and September. Of course they are fly cruises and Oceana is homeporting in Malta giving more variety than the same old Venice/Genoa runs.

Gill you have not looked very hard I have found 4, one on Arcadia, two on Oriana and one on Aurorabetween April May and Early September.

Well I thought I had, Dai, but obviously not lol - thanks for the tip, I'll take another look :)

Gill

Well I thought I had, Dai, but obviously not lol - thanks for the tip, I'll take another look :)

Gill

I will send you my bill. :) :) :)

Yes it certainly is a hard life. Been there, got the Chinese made souvenir. And oh no not Lisbon again. Let's face it, many fairly long time cruisers have been, sometimes multiple times to most of the major ports and as stated a fair number of those are not available any more. And a new port, if it was really worth the stop would have been on the itinerary before now.

David.

We were really pleased with the choices. Have 'booked' one for September 2017 on Azura; will have our cabin number confirmed in a week or so. It's a no-fly to Greek Islands which is new for us (both the no-fly and Greece); we're getting really fed up with airports so P&O have provided a great alternative.

We were really pleased with the choices. Have 'booked' one for September 2017 on Azura; will have our cabin number confirmed in a week or so. It's a no-fly to Greek Islands which is new for us (both the no-fly and Greece); we're getting really fed up with airports so P&O have provided a great alternative.

Now I suspect that is one we have pre booked as well. :)