Refit - where is e connections?

MARGARET FROM RAINHAM

I notice that due to the current refit, the e connections room, on Deck 9 housing 16 p.c.'s for passenger use, is to be changed, into a room for enhancing facilities for the spa services.

I do not wish to bring my laptop on board.

Does anyone know where the e connections room is to be relocated to please. If there is not to be an e connections 'room', where are the p.c.'s for guest use, to be relocated?

I notice that due to the current refit, the e connections room, on Deck 9 housing 16 p.c.'s for passenger use, is to be changed, into a room for enhancing facilities for the spa services.

I do not wish to bring my laptop on board.

Does anyone know where the e connections room is to be relocated to please. If there is not to be an e connections 'room', where are the p.c.'s for guest use, to be relocated?

Hi Margaret. Starboard side of Card Room, by Living Room, is 'IN Touch'. This is the current internet space. 4 computers available. Hope this helps.

My point is that passengers are using their own devices, so maybe less need for a large number of PC's.

That's my experience as well. I was on the Journey recently, in the newly located e-connections to print something, and there was no one there with me.

My point is that passengers are using their own devices, so maybe less need for a large number of PC's.

I'm sure that's the case, and understood your point. My point is that all "devices" used by passengers are not iPads and I don't think it's appropriate to refer to all such devices by one company's proprietary name.