Trying to book Solarium Bistro on Anthem...can't

I'll be sailing on the Anthem on 5/5 and am trying to book the Solarium Bistro for dinner one night, but it's not even appearing as an option. Anyone know why?

Are you seeing other specialty restaurant options? Wondering if it is too early?

Yes, all others are available..that's the only one that's missing...strange.

I thought this restaurant was just recently renamed to Solarium Bistro. Carol would know the old name, but I wonder if the website still has it under the old name?

I thought this restaurant was just recently renamed to Solarium Bistro. Carol would know the old name, but I wonder if the website still has it under the old name?

Devinely Decadence. Didn't they make this a complementary restaurant Dupree to overcrowding issues?

Are you thinking of Devinly Decadence? Nope, that's not there either...all others are...Chic, Grande, Jamie's, Chops, etc. Would it not even appear if it's booked solid every night? The weird thing is that I know it was there when dining first opened up for booking.

Are you thinking of Devinly Decadence? Nope, that's not there either...all others are...Chic, Grande, Jamie's, Chops, etc. Would it not even appear if it's booked solid every night? The weird thing is that I know it was there when dining first opened up for booking.

Maybe it's not bookable online because it's now a free restaurant as Ken mentioned above. Sorry, just guessing, really don't know.

Edited by clarea

I was able to book it for our 4/18 cruise but only very limited times were available and they were mostly pretty late.

Thanks, there goes my theory.

Do you recall the cost?

I'm on the 5/14 cruise and Solarium Bistro is showing under dining after Silk and before The Grande. However, it is pretty much "sold out" online for my dates (although I assume the time and date I want will be available when I get on the ship.)

I believe it's a different menu from the Oasis - I really loved it on Oasis! For those who've been - is that correct?

Edited by Alter Ego

Very weird. It's still available to book on my 4/8 cruise. Did you try calling to book? Or you could always just wait till you board, maybe a slot will open up.

No, haven't called yet. It's not even listed as a dining option. ??

I was on the 3/19 sailing. I don't think you have to worry about reservations in advance. I had dinner there once and walked by a few times during dinner time and it was never more than half full. It was very similar to my experience back when it was devinly decadence back in december.

I was on the 3/19 sailing. I don't think you have to worry about reservations in advance. I had dinner there once and walked by a few times during dinner time and it was never more than half full. It was very similar to my experience back when it was devinly decadence back in december.

Good to know, thanks.