Unlimited Soda & More Package

MoyCoy

I have read many threads regarding this package. All have been different with what is indeed covered. Is ice-cream covered? Hot chocolate BUT not coffee? Not water either, but malts? What about shakes? I am confused!

Please help!

Edited by MoyCoy

Water and ice cream are free on the ship. Water from the tap is as good or better than bottled water. Ice cream is available at lunch and dinner in the dining room plus soft serve on Lido deck. The only ice cream for which there's a charge is the gelato in the International Cafe on a few ships. Coffee is also free throughout the ship. The only coffee for which there's a charge is specialty coffees. The free coffee is brewed on some ships but not all.

The Soda & More package includes sodas (not canned), shakes (not available on all ships), juices and mocktails. Pretty clear from the description what's included.

58469b3f69e809138c09e92b6e925bfa.jpg

Edited by Pam in CA

I have read many threads regarding this package. All have been different with what is indeed covered. Is ice-cream covered? Hot chocolate BUT not coffee? Not water either, but malts? What about shakes? I am confused!

Please help!

Maybe you just got confused with the many posts on different threads on Unlimited Soda & More Package and the Coffee Card.

Pam's post lists what are only covered by the Package you were asking.

One other thing to mention. On the recent Royal Princess cruise at the tables around the ship they had a sign for the Unlimited Soda & More package. Although not advertised the basic unlimited fountain soda package was being sold at $5.18/day, grat included. This package includes only fountain sodas and nothing more. This may not be the case on all ships, but if it is only soda that you want it doesn't hurt to ask. The soda only package is not available on line.

Also on the Royal and Regal hot chocolate is free in the buffet. There are a number self serve dispensing machines.

Please help!

Pam covered it perfectly.

Please help!

Well in Oct-Nov it included

Soft Drink (soda)

Malts

shakes

Hot chocolate

Virgin cocktails

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Soft serve ice cream was free to everyone.

The personalizer for our upcoming cruise on the Grand says that the all-inclusive beverage package includes specialty coffees and also bottled waters. It also says 40 percent discount on bottles of wine.

That it true of the all inclusive beverage package. The unlimited soda and more does not include either bottled water or specialty coffee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The personalizer for our upcoming cruise on the Grand says that the all-inclusive beverage package includes specialty coffees and also bottled waters. It also says 40 percent discount on bottles of wine.

Different pkg, this is the adult drink pkg including any beverage under 10.00, the soda and more is very popular without any alcohol.

Amazes me how Pam can tell everyone how it is done and has more experience than anyone I've heard of, yet, there's a whole discussion on what she said. HMMM! No ones going to believe her I guess or at least has to clarify what she said!!

Amazes me how Pam can tell everyone how it is done and has more experience than anyone I've heard of, yet, there's a whole discussion on what she said. HMMM! No ones going to believe her I guess or at least has to clarify what she said!!

Because a lot of people just read OP's post and reply...

Because a lot of people just read OP's post and reply...

Yep, otherwise 90% of the time you would get OP and one other in each thread.

If you do t get the soda package how much does it cost for a soda or a hot chocolate?

Do they also have smoothies? I'm assuming those would be an additional cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you do t get the soda package how much does it cost for a soda or a hot chocolate?

Do they also have smoothies? I'm assuming those would be an additional cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No smoothies.

Soda was about $2.50 (may have been $2.25 or $2.75) but they were a much smaller glass than I was getting with the package.

Sorry, no poster is always right about everything.

Where is the hot chocolate that is included in the package that everyone refers to? Can you get this from the coffee shop? Or is this just the regular free hot chocolate they have in the buffet?

I couldn't find the hot chocolate at a bar so I went to the buffet and just asked a waiter for the hot chocolate. Not sure where he went to get it but it wasn't in the public buffet area where the coffee is.

Where is the hot chocolate that is included in the package that everyone refers to? Can you get this from the coffee shop? Or is this just the regular free hot chocolate they have in the buffet?

At the bar by the International Cafe