A question about balcony stateroom

andrea2609

Hi all,

I booked my first cruise on Celebrity. We chose a Mediterranean rout on Equinox, and booked a balcony stateroom.

I was told that not all rooms have he sofa, while the majority of them have a chair, or something like that...?

I think that the sofa is not "mandatory", but we also spend some time in our room so I would prefer a comfortable one....

Any of you has a picture of the chair? I mean, is it really a chair, or a smaller sofa....?

Thanks all!

Italian Cruiser

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

In a veranda stateroom it is sort of a small loveseat that in many cabins can be folded out to make a bed (cabin will show as possible for 4). If a fold out not very comfortable. If a regular love seat then OK in DW opinion and still not good in mine. They are also a bit different comfort wise and they are changed out on a rotation basis and thus each one if different new and certainly wear wise has changed uniquely.

Like someone else said, even if there's a sofa don't count on it being very comfortable! There's so many places to go on board that I predict you won't spend as much time in the room as you think!

I think the opposite. We love spending time in our cabin and though the sofas aren't like home, they are fine for taking a nap, watching a movie, or reading a book....especially if the balcony door is open and the sounds of the waves and a cool breeze is coming in.

If like this, then more than ok for us. Sure this should be 2B stateroom?

It would be like that in a 2b but the cream faux leather, as you said your cruise the Equinox and that pic is of a sofa from the Silhouette or the Reflection.

Funny you say that the old sofa is that cream color newer one is the one I shown? It is on the Silhouette the shot I shown and if you like one of the Equinox I may have to dig it up. Lol

Edited by gopro63

If you go on youtube.com and search "Celebrity Equinox balcony" you can see basically what your cabin will look like. All balconies (except accessible) look pretty much the same. The main difference will be if the sofa if by the closet or balcony (they alternate generally as you go down the hall)