Chocalate Wine

I've fallen in love with it too. It's red wine and Dutch chocolate. Yummyyyyyy[emoji57]. Can't buy it on the ship, but I'm bringing a bottle with me. It makes a wonderful little nightcap sitting on the balcony. Can't drink much of it though as it's very rich!!! [emoji7]

I've fallen in love with it too. It's red wine and Dutch chocolate. Yummyyyyyy[emoji57]. Can't buy it on the ship, but I'm bringing a bottle with me. It makes a wonderful little nightcap sitting on the balcony. Can't drink much of it though as it's very rich!!! [emoji7]

Sounds great? What is the name? :)

I was given a bottle for Xmas 4 years ago, still in my wine cooler/cabinet, I guess I will have to open it.

Me too! I have a bottle my mom gave me and I've never opened. As a chocolate lover I need to remedy that ASAP!

Wow, I have completely forgotten about chocolate wine. I usually bring champagne with me. The wine tasted very good. Now I will have to go out and buy some. :D

I've seen ChocoVine and Chocolatrouge.

The one I had was the ChocoVine. I haven't tried the Chocolatrouge. I will have to go and buy both so I can try them side by side and see which one I like better. :D :D

Edited by ReneeFLL

... The one I had was the ChocoVine. I haven't tried the Chocolatrouge. I will have to go and buy both so I can try them side by side and see which one I like better. :D :D

Sounds like an excellent idea.:)