Early boarding/ priority check in

I'm going on a Royal Caribbean cruise leaving April 15 on majesty of the seas. I've only ever been on carnival and I've payed the extra $25 for early boarding. I've searched Royal caribbeans website and I can't find anything and I was just wondering if Royal Caribbean has something similar?

Thanks so much!

RC does not offer anything like Faster to the Fun. Sure wish they did. DD and I sailed Carnival last year and I discovered that lovely gem. Totally worth it to get into cabin early! I agree with others about arriving early. You can find more places to park your carryons until cabins open up. Enjoy your cruise!

RC does not offer anything like Faster to the Fun. Sure wish they did. DD and I sailed Carnival last year and I discovered that lovely gem. Totally worth it to get into cabin early! I agree with others about arriving early. You can find more places to park your carryons until cabins open up. Enjoy your cruise!

How do you get into your cabin that early? On our RCI and Celebrity cruises 1pm is when the cabins are ready.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by 2CatsInFlorida

How do you get into your cabin that early? On our RCI and Celebrity cruises 1pm is when the cabins are ready.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Carnival offers Faster to the Fun for a fee which gives priority boarding, cabin ready, and priority tender boarding. It is limited in number. Certainly wish RC would offer this[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Carnival offers Faster to the Fun for a fee which gives priority boarding, cabin ready, and priority tender boarding. It is limited in number. Certainly wish RC would offer this[emoji3]

I wish Royal would also offer something like Carnival's Early Saver fare.

Sailing from Southampton, travelling down the night before by train so not intending on having any carry on. I was then thinking what if our luggage doesnt arrive until late, would we be best packing a few essentials into a bag ?

Sailing from Southampton, travelling down the night before by train so not intending on having any carry on. I was then thinking what if our luggage doesnt arrive until late, would we be best packing a few essentials into a bag ?

We always pack all medications, anything remotely of value such as jewelry, electronics, and the like, along with a change of clothes in carryons. Sometimes luggage gets to the cabin before we do, sometimes closer to dinner, you never quite know.

We always pack all medications, anything remotely of value such as jewelry, electronics, and the like, along with a change of clothes in carryons. Sometimes luggage gets to the cabin before we do, sometimes closer to dinner, you never quite know.

I agree with this, but just wanted to add that every once in a while, our bags don't arrive until after we have left for early dinner.

Yes, it is recommended that meds are packed incarry-ons. Also, in addition to the important essentials, we carry bathing suits to go for a dip.