Comedy show on Oasis-does it start at midnight?

There should be about a dozen different performances of the comedy show, at varying times. Each performance is the same two comedians doing largely the same material, so pick any one.

So yes, there are several shows that start at midnight (11:59pm on the Cruise Planner).

As Bob said, there will also be earlier shows throughout the cruise. They are the same comedians each time, so you won't want to go twice.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

On our cruise the midnight one is listed as the "adult" show. I am imagining it is a bit more blue or risqué than the earlier performances

I have never seen that. They do virtually the same show all 15 times, dependent only on how they "riff" off the passengers in the room at the time.

On OTHER ships, without a comedy club, the regular comedian will almost always do a "late night adult comedy show" on a different night.

On Oasis class, one of the Comedy Club comedians will do a family-friendly show in the main theater on one night.

When you pull up the shows to make reservations, you will only see the days and times that are still available to book. I booked the 9pm stand up comedy show.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app