!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

Then mom got the mushroom soup, she loved it!

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-437_zpssmlrlwqs.jpg

And I asked for the thick bacon. It was good, but I was starting to feel like had ordered way too much food. I messed up by eating those dry, tasteless sandwiches from the promenade cafe.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-438_zps65qmsydy.jpg

Careful, careful, if you spill any it is alcohol abuse! That said, I loved his shoes and shorts! Maybe mom can take a hint and get them for me, wink wink.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-439_zpsb12dkodp.jpg

Selfie time?

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-440_zpsfjstvxha.jpg

For our main we both got the fillet, mom got the small one and I got the large one… Not that my fat ass needed it in the first place. To be quite honest, I thought it was overcooked, actually both of them were. I mean they were nice and tender, but not bloody enough for us.

It was an ok piece of meat, I had much better on other cruises.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-444_zpskhigdvpf.jpg

Truffle oil fries.

Truffle oil, where? I don’t know, maybe it was only for the suite passengers, cause it sure was not on those fries, lol. They tasted like regular fries. That said, they were tasty fries.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-445_zps36wtpht5.jpg

The mash potatoes, very tasty.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-446_zpsaqfocgzb.jpg

And surprisingly the best of all sides, was the sweet corn. This side was excellent! Suggested by our marvelous server.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-447_zpslnwjz9b8.jpg

I have to admit that we pushed our limits, and I was fully stuffed. I was pretty much done. Then he insisted on bringing us some dessert. I was not going to fight him, so I just told him to bring us one dessert.

Then he came back with these 2. They were both good, but honestly, I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it. I had just eaten way more than my body could take.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-449_zpskec6crfp.jpg

Both desserts were delish, of course.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-450_zps8jz2pnfw.jpg

The overall experience was better here than it was on the Allure, well minus the host. But the Allure had a better piece of meat.

He then asked us for our card, I reminded him about the complimentary dinner, and he said no problem. Such a nice guy, unlike that rude host. Anyway, this was our bill for the night.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-453_zps015uxmuw.jpg

I got a picture of my favorite area of the Allure of the seas, the Viking lounge? Is that the name? Which of course has now been overrun by Suite guests… So either I win the lottery or somehow sneak myself in there… Other than than, all that we have from there are the sweet, sweet memories, which of course are the best part of life, and what we hold to for dear life :)

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-452_zps8evlt97c.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-451_zpsw8ssqggf.jpg

We thanked our server, tipped him accordingly and set out to the boardwalk for a walk. I tried to get a wheelbarrow for mom to push me around, but I was told that they did not offer them there. I really think they could make good money out of that service.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-454_zpstk4gdkl1.jpg

I stopped here to get the pictures of the prices and such.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-455_zpsqnmwqdwm.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-456_zps38gploav.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-457_zpsyzobl3dq.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-458_zps2skhdueg.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-459_zpsrvp5klbi.jpg

I really wanted to go on the carousel, but unless they wanted someone cleaning something very slippery for the next hour, that was just not a very good idea :D.

I decided to give up on the idea and just enjoy seeing others go around and around. Which in a way was starting to do a number on me.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-460_zpsjbkunw1f.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-461_zpsmv7ldbwn.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-463_zpsk6lqs2kn.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-464_zpst2ge1yfa.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-466_zpsvtsrf2pn.jpg

Careful, careful, if you spill any it is alcohol abuse! That said, I loved his shoes and shorts! Maybe mom can take a hint and get them for me, wink wink.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-439_zpsb12dkodp.jpg

I got the message, do not worry. I will go and hunt for them:D

Thank you for reading and support, Gambee's review. All of you are awesome.:):)

As we were leaving, we noticed someone stuck on the zip line :D. I guess she was waiting the be rescued?

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-496_zpsnkyhxdby.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-497_zps3nepqtng.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-498_zpsbr41yag4.jpg

Would you believe if I told you that this time around I did not have one hot dog =(.

How come they don't offer Colombian hot dogs :confused:

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-499_zpscldsimpf.jpg

I was pretty much done by then, so I retreated to the room. I think it was a combination of all the drinking and the sun in Labadee, plus pigging out @ Chops. But my body had simply shut down on me.

Mom still wanted to walk around, and go to the headliner show. I will be brief and say that she hated it, so far we have not enjoyed any headliner shows on Allure or Oasis. And Oasis had 2 of them, I saw part of the second one… I mean it was better than the a cappella group on Allure, but still enough to keep us there for more than 20minutes.

So like I said, I headed to the room, and enjoyed the balcony for a little.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-505_zpsjsrxsqsg.jpg

That night they were binge smoking, and that is when I said to myself, enough is enough. I would take action the next day.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-507_zpsu4epd1de.jpg

We were going quite fast at almost 20 knots. We were due to arrive at 2pm in Old San Juan.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-501_zpse0fnadgu.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-503_zpsmlmqm2j6.jpg

And after that I retreated to my little corner, and watched some kung fu panda. I will say one thing, I actually loved sleeping on the floor. My bed here at home is very low to the ground, that is simply the way I like it. Actually for the longest time I simply had a mattress on the floor, until one day my mom made me buy a bed. I went out and got the lowest bed that I could find.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-502_zpsdasi4ooo.jpg

Overall, it had been a fantastic day, one for the books :). Then again any day that I get to spend with my princess on a cruise ship is one to cherish for lifetimes.

End day 3.

Edited by gambee

Hi Gambee

Not sure if you mentioned it, but if you have the unlimited drink package you can use it on labadee! Love the labapalloza's the special drink offered at the labadee beach bars. We had a great cabana at Nellies beach this past December. Loved it!

I am not quite sure about that. I want to say yes, but I am not sure.

Maybe someone else can chip in?

As we were leaving, we noticed someone stuck on the zip line :D. I guess she was waiting the be rescued?

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-496_zpsnkyhxdby.jpg

Gambee, you have the observant eye and I think the what you see is a practice recovery going on. I have never seen the zip line open at night as guests go about other things. It is the perfect time for new and current sports crew to practice a recovery.

I'm glad you liked the thick sliced bacon at Chops.

Great review so far Gambee! I usually only follow the RCI board and therefore haven't read any of your other reviews. I think I'll spend time this afternoon reading your Dream review. I want to share this picture of your sail away spot for others who have asked. It's also a great place to relax for a bit while at sea...sitting in a wooden deck chair and staring at the ocean.

Allure-99.jpg

Edit: This is actually on Allure, not Oasis

Edited by bobmacliberty

Gambee, you have the observant eye and I think the what you see is a practice recovery going on. I have never seen the zip line open at night as guests go about other things. It is the perfect time for new and current sports crew to practice a recovery.

I'm glad you liked the thick sliced bacon at Chops.

Interesting, good to know.

That's right! I asked you about the bacon, thank you for the advice :D

Great review so far Gambee! I usually only follow the RCI board and therefore haven't read any of your other reviews. I think I'll spend time this afternoon reading your Dream review. I want to share this picture of your sail away spot for others who have asked. It's also a great place to relax for a bit while at sea...sitting in a wooden deck chair and staring at the ocean.

[/url]

Thank you :)

I hope you enjoy the Dream review, we had a great time on that cruise. Disney has a grade A product!

Hello Gambee. AWESOME pictures of Labadee. We have bee there 4 times, and go to Columbus Cove. You can get a boat right at the pier that takes you over. The problem is trying to get back, The time between trams are long and the crowds trying to get on push and shove, so you have to be able to give it back or you will never get on one. Gary:cool:

Careful' date=' careful, if you spill any it is alcohol abuse! That said, I loved his shoes and shorts! Maybe mom can take a hint and get them for me, wink wink.

I got the message, do not worry. I will go and hunt for them:D

Thank you for reading and support, Gambee's review. All of you are awesome.:):)[/quote']

You raised a good boy there. Congratulations.

I was pretty much done by then, so I retreated to the room. I think it was a combination of all the drinking and the sun in Labadee, plus pigging out @ Chops. But my body had simply shut down on me.

Mom still wanted to walk around, and go to the headliner show. I will be brief and say that she hated it, so far we have not enjoyed any headliner shows on Allure or Oasis. And Oasis had 2 of them, I saw part of the second one… I mean it was better than the a cappella group on Allure, but still enough to keep us there for more than 20minutes.

So like I said, I headed to the room, and enjoyed the balcony for a little.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-505_zpsjsrxsqsg.jpg

That night they were binge smoking, and that is when I said to myself, enough is enough. I would take action the next day.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-507_zpsu4epd1de.jpg

We were going quite fast at almost 20 knots. We were due to arrive at 2pm in Old San Juan.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-501_zpse0fnadgu.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-503_zpsmlmqm2j6.jpg

And after that I retreated to my little corner, and watched some kung fu panda. I will say one thing, I actually loved sleeping on the floor. My bed here at home is very low to the ground, that is simply the way I like it. Actually for the longest time I simply had a mattress on the floor, until one day my mom made me buy a bed. I went out and got the lowest bed that I could find.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%203-502_zpsdasi4ooo.jpg

Overall, it had been a fantastic day, one for the books :). Then again any day that I get to spend with my princess on a cruise ship is one to cherish for lifetimes.

End day 3.

Gambee, it brought tears to my eyes when I read your quote above regarding your Mom. You are the sweetest young man I have ever seen when it comes to your Mom. Also you are very handsome. Loved the selfie picture. Thanks for your amazing review. Shirley

Gambee, it brought tears to my eyes when I read your quote above regarding your Mom.

Agreed, what a beautiful comment. I always get a little emotional when a cruise ends that my mother and I are on together since we live so far apart.

Hopefully one day I'll be on a cruise with Gambee, Gambee's mom and my mom.