Allure ocean view balcony room set up

Thank you, Clarea! I know some don't like that but we did have it on the Celebrity Connie and liked it. Of course, it's only the 2 of us. Thanks again for your reply! :)

You're welcome.:)

Will that hold true for deck 7 as well? We are looking at 7206-7224 port side or 7606-7624 starboard, bed by closet.

It looks like the configuration of bed placements is the same on decks 6 and 7 within those stateroom ranges.

Find connecting cabins closest to your room. While facing the doors from the hallway, the one on the right will have the bed by the balcony, and the one on the left will have the bed by the closet. They alternate down the ship, so just count every-other if you want a particular configuration.

This doesn't seem to hold up in all cases. For example, none of the deck 7 cabins we were looking at are available. We are now looking at 9622. If you look aft to the first two connecting cabins (9636/9640), It looks like 9622 should have the bed by the balcony. If you go forward (9602/9604), it looks like the bed is by the closet. I am guessing that the reason for this is that 9636/9640 count as 3 cabins.

Just an observation. :rolleyes:

This doesn't seem to hold up in all cases. For example, none of the deck 7 cabins we were looking at are available. We are now looking at 9622. If you look aft to the first two connecting cabins (9636/9640), It looks like 9622 should have the bed by the balcony. If you go forward (9602/9604), it looks like the bed is by the closet. I am guessing that the reason for this is that 9636/9640 count as 3 cabins.

Just an observation. :rolleyes:

96636/9640 are suites. They throw everything off has has been discussed before. You have to go by regular cabins like 9602/9604. And 9622 has the bed by the closet.

Looks like your cabin has the bed by the balcony. We chose 9624, which should also have the bed by the balcony. As long as the bed is on the ship, I'm good with that!

Yes, both 9274 and 9624 have beds by the balcony.

Everyone go back to the earlier posting about how connected cabins are laid out and look at deck layout. I am sure this user does not mind helping.... but you can do this by consulting the deck plan

• 3 weeks later...