Where to sell previously loved formal & semi formal gowns?

Mistyhon

• 2 weeks later...

on line in your area....from Face Book..we have 3 in my immed area..we are a 4 base mil area...but I have seen other areas too..I only have to drive about 5 miles to meet up, or they come for larger household items...try..on FB....Secondhand sisterhood Destin Fl, or 2.0, or plus sized Destin....lots of choices for us..Good luck

• 1 month later...

I also have sold on eBay for several years. Before listing with them search fprices for sold items to get an idea what to list for. When searching, be sure to check "pre-owned" and "sold listings" only (that way you eliminate those that listed at too high a price.

If you have a Facebook account, most cities someone has set up a Buy/Sell/Trade page. You may want to try and sell them then. Also, depending on what age demographic they could work for try selling around November-early Decemeber or March-May for Winter Formals and Proms.

I work in an upscale consignment shop in my town. (My retirement job that supports my mani/pedi habit)

I'm sure they would love to try and sell your gowns/dresses for you. Check out some shops and find the one that suits you. Like most things--they are all not the same.