Unlimited Soda and More Package

Iceland

I drink alcohol but, on one cruise, I purchase the Unlimited Soda and More package (although the sticker still said UKP - Ultimate Kid's Package :))

I loved it. Nohitios, Virgin Bloody Marys, etc. The drinks were great and I didn't have any alcohol on the cruise. (It was only a 4 day cruise... :D)

You can get Orange Juice any time of day by asking for a Virgin Screwdriver.

Try asking the bartender for a Virgin Martini. You might be surprised by the response...

Edited by Thrak

I was thinking of taking this option on our forthcoming cruise. I hardly drink alcohol, husband might have an occasional beer. Wonder what opinions others have.

I like this package more for the mocktails rather than the soda.

When we visited Alaska we loved this because we were on the ship so much. I've rethought the option however for our upcoming British Isles cruise because it is a port-intensive and we'll be off the ship more than we'll be on it when we would use the unending soda, etc. option, or so it seems. Not to mention at $8.05/day for 12 days it is no small chunk of change.

Ah well, there's time to think about it some more. But it if it was a shorter cruise and less port-intensive I would definitely go for it again.

I was thinking of taking this option on our forthcoming cruise. I hardly drink alcohol, husband might have an occasional beer. Wonder what opinions others have.

I get it every cruise.

Love the virgin cocktails and shakes, and drink a LOT of Diet Coke.

My teenage daughter got the package on our last cruise and she had a drink called the Choco Banana and loved it. That was her drink for the remainder of the cruise.

I tried a sip of it and it was really good.

Am considering getting the package on our upcoming cruise but last time ( on Caribbean Princess ) found the diet coke very sweet and syrupy....has it changed in the last 3 or 4 years? thanks.

Like any Gun Served soda it varies, from bar to bar even on one ship.

I have found that if I mention it, t does tend to improve.

On the same theme it is amazing how much the taste varies in cans and bottles in different locations.

Edited by GUT2407

Like any Gun Served soda it varies, from bar to bar even on one ship.

I have found that if I mention it, t does tend to improve.

On the same theme it is amazing how much the taste varies in cans and bottles in different locations.

Here in Florida they have started to sell the Coca cola products that have been bottled in Mexico because they are made with real cane syrup as opposed to the processed sugar that is used at the bottling plants in the US. You can really tell the difference ... or in my opinion you can.

On a bit of a silly note, I've been to the Coca cola museum in Atlanta and the last stop on the tour is their tasting room where you can taste coke brand products from around the world. OMG! What some countries call "cola" and what I call "cola" don't even exist in the same dimension. ROFL!!! I guess it is all what you are used to.

Here in Florida they have started to sell the Coca cola products that have been bottled in Mexico because they are made with real cane syrup as opposed to the processed sugar that is used at the bottling plants in the US. You can really tell the difference ... or in my opinion you can.

On a bit of a silly note, I've been to the Coca cola museum in Atlanta and the last stop on the tour is their tasting room where you can taste coke brand products from around the world. OMG! What some countries call "cola" and what I call "cola" don't even exist in the same dimension. ROFL!!! I guess it is all what you are used to.

We don't travel outside Australia now, Mrs Gut isn't allowed fly, but when I get handed an American Diet Coke, I know straight away., I have wondered if it's formulated to taste like the corn syrup coke (or as close as they can) as the can will list the same ingredients, but taste way way different.

I like the card, as mentioned some of the mocktails are terrific and it is a fun way to try them. If I get the soda and more card and my coffee card I am good to go.

On a side note, as mentioned it doesn't cover bottled water but for those who want it, Princess has a new bottled water package that is very reasonable.

Well worth not having to count and keep track of how many drinks you are getting also you can order a large and not have to refill as often. And Scoops is included with the UKP along with fresh squeezed OJ at the bar.

Also nice to try something different.

Great package, be aware does not cover bottled water or fresh OJ ordered or specialty coffees. Very good deal for soda, mocktails and shakes.

Well worth not having to count and keep track of how many drinks you are getting also you can order a large and not have to refill as often. And Scoops is included with the UKP along with fresh squeezed OJ at the bar.

OK. We have one vote for fresh OJ is included and one vote for not being included.

Can anyone break the tie?

My apologies, guess I was more tired then I realized your princess level can be a factor such as Plat-Elites my Elite suite travel friend informed me that the fresh squeezed OJ is dependent on your status I was part of her guest list.

Not sure on OJ for breakfast but with my UKP sticker I do get grapefruit juice each morning in the Horizon court area.

Does anyone know if there is a soda only package anymore? Not interested in all the other drinks/juices but we do drink a lot of soda. Thanks

Officially no, some are reporting getting it on board.

My apologies, guess I was more tired then I realized your princess level can be a factor such as Plat-Elites my Elite suite travel friend informed me that the fresh squeezed OJ is dependent on your status I was part of her guest list.

Not sure on OJ for breakfast but with my UKP sticker I do get grapefruit juice each morning in the Horizon court area.

No, Captain's Circle level has nothing to do with getting fresh squeezed OJ.

However, sailing in a suite allows the passengers in the suite to have breakfast in Sabatini's and that includes fresh squeezed OJ.

At breakfast time in the Horizon Court buffet, in the dining room or from room service you can get regular OK, grapefruit juice and several other kinds of juice at no charge, no UKP sticker needed.

At times other than breakfast, the UKP sticker is needed to get those juices at no charge in the buffet or dining room.

Edited by caribill

With the soda and more you can get juices throughout the day. the only time people can get fresh squeezed OJ is if you are in a suite and in Sabatinis for breakfast.

My son always gets this package and loves to try the different mocktails.

I love the hot chocolate! One hot chocolate and two mocktails covers the daily price for the sticker

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

Not even that.

Now to be clear I'm talking Aussie $ here but..

Package $8.05 (or thereabouts)

Mocktails $5

Hot Chocolate from coffee bar (IC or Lobby Bar) $2.25

So easy to make it value, I domissthem scanning my card and showing as $0.00 on my account, as I love to see them mount up.:D