Booking connecting rooms

Is there an easy way to look for connecting rooms on the RC website? I am finding it extremely painful to search for connecting rooms. I must be missing something. I am currently picking the room category for each and then looking manually for connecting rooms.

It has the arrows at the frront of room

This is exactly how I also look... However, except when I'm traveling with family and they need connecting cabins I am usually looking to avoid connecting cabins.

Thank you for the quick replies. I am searching for rooms that have the arrows. I was wondering if therequired was an easier way than going floor to floor putting in each room number manually. I think I'll call tomorrow and have the RC customer service look.

Thanks again! Truly appreciated.

Thank you for the quick replies. I am searching for rooms that have the arrows. I was wondering if therequired was an easier way than going floor to floor putting in each room number manually. I think I'll call tomorrow and have the RC customer service look.

Thanks again! Truly appreciated.

That's a good idea as the phone reps they have the ability to directly look for connecting pairs.

Yes it's a pain now. You used to be able to check a box "connecting" rooms and it would bring up the connecting ones, not anymore. Unfortunately the easiest way now is to call but I like to know ahead of time before calling which ones are available so we can then make our decision on which cabins we want.

Sad as it sounds it's easier to find connecting pairs that are available on third-party travel website. (Not allowed to list them here. ) They'll often show you the available staterooms with flashing dots on the deck plans. Then either book with them or head back over the RCCL's site and request those specific cabin numbers.

Is there an easy way to look for connecting rooms on the RC website? I am finding it extremely painful to search for connecting rooms. I must be missing something. I am currently picking the room category for each and then looking manually for connecting rooms.

Just look for the symbol.

WE get connecting rooms by calling RCI. Another thing you may want to ask while you have them on the line is whether there is a service entrance right next door. We were next to one on the Freedom last week and there was all kind of noise. The floor plans online don't show them so hopefully talking to someone they can tell you.

Not to be Captain Obvious but RCCL's website, though visually appealing is functionally dysfunctional.

LOL. Their website is stuck in 2001. Terrible. They are actually reducing functionality, not adding any. Case in point, removing the option to select to search for connecting rooms.

Most companies are improving their website capabilities to reduce costs (call centers, travel agents, etc.). RCCL makes the most money if you book directly from them but it seems like they want to make it the most difficult unless you call them. Strange.