Response Times From rcldining@rccl.com

My wife and I have MTD reservations for 8:30 every evening. We have requested a table for two through our Travel Agent, which is Club Royale. Do you think I should send a separate request to the RCCL dining email address or would that complicate things?

Edited by Artemus

My wife and I have MTD reservations for 8:30 every evening. We have requested a table for two through our Travel Agent, which is Club Royale. Do you think I should send a separate request to the RCCL dining email address or would that complicate things?

I really don't think the rclding email does much for MTD folks. I think you are OK now, but I would also visit the MTD desk when you board to confirm your reservations and table request.

I know that the RCCL dining email address handles the traditional seating arrangements. I don't know if they get involved at all with MTD needs.

Thank you, Bob.

If we don't have a reserved table for two each evening, can we wait for a table for two each evening, even though we have reservations?

Yes, you can wait, but I don't think you will have an issue. There are a good many two-seat tables in MTD, and they would normally seat you that way anyhow.

Anyone else having poor response times from rcldining@rccl.com lately? When I first used them a few years ago, I got a response in a day or two. This time, I sent an email on 4/1 with a follow-up on 4/7 without a response to either. Anyone having better luck? Maybe I just need to give it more time, but we sail on 5/20, so I'd really like to get it squared away. :D

Hello, I called and spoke to a supervisor ( about an issue) and referenced that I sent an e-mail) , she advised they are about 10 days behind in responding to e-mails.

Yes 6pm

Thanks Ellen. I ask because I've been saying that I don't think the rcldining email handles MTD, but I'm not 100% sure of that, so I'm just looking for other people's experiences.