Upcoming Prinsendam Drydock

HappyMe_

Do you have a "throw away" email address or are on FB?

Contact me at sharonthelibrarian2004 at gmail dot com. I am also on Facebook. I have all my photos from the VOV in albums on Facebook. Would love to have you as a friend!

We are outside of Zeebrugge, we are supposed to be docked right now. It is pea soup fog and the horn has been sounding ever since I got up [3 hours ago]. An medical evacuation in the middle of the night before LeHavre [also late arriving] with an almost all-day rain in port. Trains not running because of the strike/s.

Really rocky seas north of the Azores - about 6 hours. Oh the fun of unpredictable weather.

Bank holiday in Portland England [plus being a Sunday], Monday closings in Cherbourg France; I guess nobody wants my money. :D

Still better than flying...:eek:

That's an awesome itinerary on a very nice ship, Ma'am! You'll actually have both captains. You'll also have both Bart and Cees as HD, plus you'll have another very experienced DRM, Tri Wiyono, for the duration. Have a great time! :) PS, I saw Kiki briefly in Tanjung Priok/Jakarta in March when he came onboard to visit. He's looking good in his retirement

Hello Copper,

Who will be Captain and Cruise Director for the July 20 to August 23 period?

Thanks!

Hello Copper,

Who will be Captain and Cruise Director for the July 20 to August 23 period?

Thanks!

Captain is scheduled to be Tim Roberts and CD is scheduled to be long-time cruise director Bruce Allen Scudder. Always subject to change!