Md 20/20

VgsBby

Unless it says "wine" on it somewhere don't expect the people searching to know anything. Over 10 minutes to understand port is a "port wine" in Galveston... You'd think they'd staff it with knowledgeable people. :rolleyes:

Now that you are cruising, isn't it time to step it up to the finer wines - like Wild Irish Rose, Night Train, Thunderbird, Ripple (red OR white), or my personal favorite, Bali Hi. Ummmm.

But to impress the ladies, the old favorite of an S S and Kool. Italian Swiss Colony's Silver Satin with Kool-Aid powder poured in the bottle.

I'll stop now; I'm feeling a bit nauseous.

Now that you are cruising, isn't it time to step it up to the finer wines - like Wild Irish Rose, Night Train, Thunderbird, Ripple (red OR white), or my personal favorite, Bali Hi. Ummmm.

But to impress the ladies, the old favorite of an S S and Kool. Italian Swiss Colony's Silver Satin with Kool-Aid powder poured in the bottle.

Don't forget the Boone's Farm.

Don't forget the Boone's Farm.

Never forgotten! It was considered upscale compared to the others, like Annie Green Springs.

The quality wine I forgot to mention first time around was Cisco, brought to us by the fine makers of Wild Irish Rose.

Are these available in the Cheers package? Maybe we should ask John Heald.

Edited by natty bumppo

Never forgotten! It was considered upscale compared to the others, like Annie Green Springs.

The quality wine I forgot to mention first time around was Cisco, brought to us by the fine makers of Wild Irish Rose.

Are these eligible in the Cheers package?

Aahhhh, OK that makes sense.

Could you imagine having them in Cheers! No one in their right mind would drink any of that stuff. Now that I'm older and have a few more pennies to my name, I vow to never touch any of those ever again! LOL! Headaches for days!! [emoji856]

Thank you for this post ... DH and I cracked-up with visions (in some cases double visions) of our college days ... and of spring break trips to Daytona and Lauderdale ROFLOL