Anthem Diamond Club

mgmigs

Children are welcome in the Diamond Club when well-behaved and accompanied by their adults.

It is open 24 hours a day, via your SeaPass card or WOWband.

The coffee machine is available all day.

There is a continental breakfast set up in the morning.

Cocktail hours are 5 to 8:30 P.M.

This is the drink menu:

IMG_0668_zpsibrt9q0w.jpg

You can also use the 3 vouchers that are on your SeaPass each night in almost any bar on the ship. (no restaurants; different opinions about the Bionic Bar)

Children are welcome in the Diamond Club when well-behaved and accompanied by their adults.

You can also use the 3 vouchers that are on your SeaPass each night in almost any bar on the ship. (no restaurants; different opinions about the Bionic Bar)

WELL-BEHAVED can describe a very wide range of behavior in the eyes of any observer or accompanying adult...

The Lounge is usually adults during the cocktail hour (sometimes enforced, sometimes not)...

Dennis

This is the drink menu:

IMG_0668_zpsibrt9q0w.jpg

Thanks Carol. Where is it located, and does it have a view? We are with friends who are only platinum (for the first time) on this sailing, so we will probably have cocktails with them in the bars, but I always access the coffee machine first thing in the morning before the flow rider.

JC

Hi jc,

Hope you are both well.

Can't remember that Lounge apart from the fact that we didn't enjoy it!

There seemed to be a steady traffic of trolleys with empty glasses from the large popular bar next door going through to the galley, as the bar shared the galley with the DL on the other side of the DL (if that makes sense!). Was always extremely crowded.

The Concierge Lounge was a long hike from the lifts. Wasn't too keen on the Anthem really - seemed so busy. But the Solarium was fab. The ship is gorgeous..... but just too big for us. But we are 'old farts'!!!

Hi jc,

Hope you are both well.

Can't remember that Lounge apart from the fact that we didn't enjoy it!

There seemed to be a steady traffic of trolleys with empty glasses from the large popular bar next door going through to the galley, as the bar shared the galley with the DL on the other side of the DL (if that makes sense!). Was always extremely crowded.

The Concierge Lounge was a long hike from the lifts. Wasn't too keen on the Anthem really - seemed so busy. But the Solarium was fab. The ship is gorgeous..... but just too big for us. But we are 'old farts'!!!

I think your mum qualifies as something far more unique than old fart... Give her my love.

On the plus side, I like all of the things to do, so as long as there is a flowrider on the ship, I love the ship. The Ifly is pure bonus. Hopefully the DL will be tolerable, as I mentioned before our friends (the ones who bailed on the cruise 7 years ago that lead to us going to the theatre together both nights) are going, and they don't have DL access so we will probably do our drinks in the regular bars.

JC

Thanks Carol. Where is it located, and does it have a view? We are with friends who are only platinum (for the first time) on this sailing, so we will probably have cocktails with them in the bars, but I always access the coffee machine first thing in the morning before the flow rider.

JC

It's located next to the upper level of Music Hall. There are Windows on one side.