O life

Solas36

Unlimited passport - pay a base fee and get biggest discount on any excursion

OR

Your way (? Name?) - buy minimum number (based on cruise length) and get a discount on each.

Did you read my post?

Hawaiidan: I really appreciate your posts but find all explanations about Oceania's "new" policies to be so difficult to understand that we are not even looking at Oceania cruises. Between the acronyms, complicated explanations, etc., it simply is not worth trying to figure it out (at least not at the moment).

If/when we decide to take another Oceania cruise, we will speak with our TA and get what we hope is a simple explanation. When I first visited the Oceania board, I had no idea what anyone was talking about ("O" ships, "R" ships - now "O Life"). I visit many boards on Cruise Critic and, with the exception of NCL, find ship references and policies to be clear and concise.

Thank you for trying to explain. IMO, whoever is writing these policies needs help. Oceania is a great cruise line with many great benefits. However, their explanations of what is offered deserves a grade of "F".

TravelCat..I agree very confusing and not a very great deal..who are you traveling on now??

Jancruz1