Limelight club on britannia

TORTY2

Any information on Limelight Club would be appreciated. Am wondering if it would be possible to check out the menu for that night before booking or is it necessary to book at beginning of cruise.

Another point: how many formal nights on 13 night Canary Islands cruise.

Any info would be much appreciated

Any information on Limelight Club would be appreciated. Am wondering if it would be possible to check out the menu for that night before booking or is it necessary to book at beginning of cruise.

Another point: how many formal nights on 13 night Canary Islands cruise.

Any info would be much appreciated

We booked the limelight before cruise on CP and on arrival in our cabin was

A confirmation card With menu believe it was also on the P&O site if you

click into dining on cruise personaliser, tip avoid the tables by door very chilly

there is about three or four 2s which we had one of, we had Cheryl Baker lovely lady she was great fun

Esprit, the Eric and Ern act is on our upcoming cruise, are they not any good because the other option is Dean Andrews from life on mars? Not sure what his act is but not too interested.

Dean Andrews is a singing act - think he is quite good, but he's not on our cruise.

Esprit, the Eric and Ern act is on our upcoming cruise, are they not any good because the other option is Dean Andrews from life on mars? Not sure what his act is but not too interested.

We loved the Eric & Ernie act it was very good, if you remember the originals then you will find it top stuff, what do you think of it so far, RUBBISH!

The food is well worth the extra money.

Hi, Dean Andrews was very entertaining. He is in a few things on TV such as Last Tango in Halifax (the policeman). Before his acting career he was a singer. His act was singing but also a bit of chat about his career but in a light hearted and interested delivery. I felt sorry for him after - loooong queue of ladies wanting photographs [emoji23] I would go and see him again, it was a good night.

We have booked The Limelight Club for our cruise in June to see Darren Day.

And in answer to the original poster, yes you can view the menu on cruise personaliser.

Can someone tell me though....do you get to choose your own table or are you allocated one when you arrive at the venue?

We have booked The Limelight Club for our cruise in June to see Darren Day.

And in answer to the original poster, yes you can view the menu on cruise personaliser.

Can someone tell me though....do you get to choose your own table or are you allocated one when you arrive at the venue?

We did get to choose our table as the venue was only about a third full and we were quite close to the doors before opening time.

Eric & Ern' were just OK. The funniest moment was the old paper bag trick with Eric pretending to catch a small ball in it. Given the choice I think I'd pick Darren Day over them.

Edited by Esprit
typo

We weren't impressed with the Limelight Club on our recent cruise, and would probably not go again. We did not receive our starter for at least 30 minutes, which is not a problem if you are being entertained by a warm-up act or the entertainer themselves, but there was nothing. No atmosphere at all. I was keen to see Jaki Graham but her act was a bit of a shambles; when she sang, she was very good, but otherwise she was rambling and incoherent. She did not connect with the audience which was rather a shame. We had a table for two with a good view, but we left before dessert and coffee, so maybe the best was yet to come.... IMHO the food was not worth the extra; a very limited menu (one meat choice, one fish (lots of shellfish!), one vegetarian). We have experienced much better meals in the Glass House and (dare I say it) The Beach House. It was a shame because I think the concept is a great idea.

Edited by NauticalMiss

Hi few questions 're the limelight club

When does this become available to book on cruise personaliser, (all other options are available to book except limelight club, I sail in July).

When it shows on cruise personaliser, is that when you can see what act is on?

Am I correct in thinking that limelight club is for adults only?

Thanks

Edited by Poppins74

When does this become available to book on cruise personaliser, (all other options are available to book except limelight club, I sail in July).

When it shows on cruise personaliser, is that when you can see what act is on?

Thanks

It's available to view and book about 90 days before you sail.

Saw Dean Andrews in January and really enjoyed the show.

As another poster has said he is down to earth, comes out with a few funny quips, has a question and answer time in the middle of his act, which is also light hearted and has a voice that you wouldn't expect from someone who comes across on TV as being a bit rough and ready (the characters he plays that is, not him).