Shareholder benefits for Non-US

Alphen

I have looked through this forum, regarding the shareholder benefits and I am left with two questions I could not find the answer;

Is the shareholder benefit of OBC for Holland America also applicable to non US residents (European)?

Is it only possible to Fax, or is it also possible to e-mail a proof of ownership and if so, which e-mail address?

I have looked through this forum, regarding the shareholder benefits and I am left with two questions I could not find the answer;

Is the shareholder benefit of OBC for Holland America also applicable to non US residents (European)?

Is it only possible to Fax, or is it also possible to e-mail a proof of ownership and if so, which e-mail address?

The benefit is for shareholders, no matter where you reside. Speak to your TA about the best way to show proof of ownership.

If you google "CCL stock holders benefits " it will give you numbers for England.

Here is the link to the site .

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Your TA can fax the information in for you.

I have had great success in making a pdf file of my required shareholder/voyage docs and then using an online fax service like eFax (there are several), which are free to the user.

This time when I faxed the information to HAL only part of each page when through. I went to two different fax businesses and the same thing happened. I ended up mailing the information to them. I always ask for a confirmation email when the OBC has been added, so I knew there was a problem with the faxes. They always email you right away when they get them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP lives in Holland . I'm not sure but Efax works in Europe. i use Efax from my computer all the time to send in my forms.

Efax works here too, I have used it way in the past, but discontinued using it, but thanks for the tip!

Any idea why? Faxes were around when typewriters were the office mainstay, but most businesses now use email attachments.

I think it was about a year ago, maybe longer, Carnival Corp made the statement that they believed there were security problems sending financial info via email and stopped the practice of emailing statements for Stock Credit. Prior to that it was allowed.

Rich

Edited by richwmn

I'm in the UK and I got my benefit. I don't have a fax and booked direct with HAL so just wrote to the Seattle address with, name cruise details and shareholding statement. All seems to work fine.

When we first bought the shares we were able to fax the information to obtain the shareholders benefit, but after a couple of cruises were told that in future to ask our Travel Agent to request the benefit, which we have done ever since. Our Travel Agent has to contact the HAL agent here in N Z to arrange for the OBC to be applied to our booking.

I think it was about a year ago, maybe longer, Carnival Corp made the statement that they believed there were security problems sending financial info via email and stopped the practice of emailing statements for Stock Credit. Prior to that it was allowed.

Rich

Thanks. It seems to me that there are secure solutions other than reverting to faxes or carrier pigeons, but better secure than otherwise. :)